• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My gf found a new fetish.

This story is short and down to the point. My gf wanted a threesome with my friend because he has literally a thick 10 inch cock and she wanted to try it. The plan was we would just tag team her back and forth for a little bit. I like getting head before I stick it in so I let my friend fuck her first. It took her a few minutes trying to work in his huge cock. I tried fingering her to make sure she was wet enough (which she was plenty) while he got in literally just the tip. After about one minute of her just riding the tip of his dick, my friend blew his load inside her on accident. For a few seconds we all stopped and she was upset because she is only comfortable with me ejaculating inside of her. I was upset too because now I didnt know if I wanted to put my dick in that. She wanted to be fucked for more than a minute so I ended up fucking her next, despite the fact her pussy was full of cum. It was probably the hotest sex we ever had. Later on she said she actually like the feeling of having two guys blow their load inside of her and it really turned her on having sex with me after just getting a load shot in her, and seeing the cum drip down my cock as I fucked her. I didnt thinkI would like it, but it actually did feel really good sticking my dick inside of her pussy with all that cum in it. We have done it one more time since then and I was making out with her while my friend shot it in her the second time. and now she is asking about how it would feel to have maybe one or two more guys cum inside of her, like a gangbang.

I don't understand how she goes from only liking me cum inside of her pussy to wanting to try a few other guys cum inside of her pussy? On a side note it was hot the first time watching her try and ride my friends massive dick but only able to fuck the top half of it. The second time he was plowing her missionary while I was on the other side making out with her as she was stroking my dick and I felt her slow down and grab my dick a little tighter, I looked over, and got a front row view of my friend cumming inside my girlfriends pussy.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I have done this cuckold fantasy several times on video. It's more your fetish than hers...admit it. :) she gets to fuck someone else and you get off on it..that's what half my cuck vids are about. Of course she's gonna like it.

i don't like cuckolding, it's for the gay.
i'd bang a girl hard. and things straight my thing is mine, never share it.

winww

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I think it sounds good, theres nothing wrong with the story ;)

You go bro, nothing wrong with it. I have been both a CUCK and a bull, its all good

kovasjebe

Banned
My GF is going crazy...she take a pictures evry day...whole day...just selfshot...can`t watch her any more...i didn`t get fck 2 weeks couse of her crazy head and fcking selfshot photos...

Hot Blonde Teen Girl in Black Lingerie

I've never done this before, but I have done similar things where I kept fucking after cumming in the girl so it was my cum. I also have found I like cumming on a girl, and then going back to fucking her. To each his own, so let's not judge other people's fetishes.

that's fucked, id leave her if she asked to bang my buddy

every time when you can get some seasonings to your relationship it's a plus.Otherwise you'll get stuck with misonary position, nothing wrong with that one...but still.Nice post:))

How can you have a "front row view" of another man cumming inside your girlfriend just by looking over her shoulder?

Absolutely love the sexual irresponsibility of this crap as well and that massive leap from one man girl to gang bang whore.