• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Friends Mom...

I'd love to have proof. My goal right now is to bang her, and make her my bootycall buddy, then i'll try and get some pics. I'd love to get a pic of her face after i plaster it in cum.

You assume this woman actually wants to fuck you, you ever think maybe she just wants lunch?

P.S Are you jerking off while your typing that shit out?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Does she have a husband? Where do you intend to do the deal? Any chance that anyone might find out about it? What about her son? What would he think?

Not trying to throw cold water on your hard-on, but you may just want to consider the slight possibility that her hubby may be just slightly upset if he finds out you are boning his wife.

Be fucking careful....think with your big head, not your little one.

You assume this woman actually wants to fuck you, you ever think maybe she just wants lunch?

P.S Are you jerking off while your typing that shit out?
umm no im not jerking off sry to dissapoint you. And I'm like 95% sure she wants to fuck, she was EXTREMELY flirty and i can almost always tell when I woman wants it.

Maybe not, but I can sure tell when a woman wants sex. She was never like this to me before, she was like full on flirting/touching my body. I was pretty shocked.

Course she wasnt like this with you before, if the last time you spoke to your friend was in high school, then the age gap alone is enough to make the story creepy. When was the last time you spoke to either by the way, cause hes gonna be really appreciative you hitting on his mother.

Course she wasnt like this with you before, if the last time you spoke to your friend was in high school, then the age gap alone is enough to make the story creepy. When was the last time you spoke to either by the way, cause hes gonna be really appreciative you hitting on his mother.
spoke to him about 3 months ago, I have seen her since the summer after 1st yr uni (june 08) so like 7 months ago but very briefly, i was with my friend.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Does she have a husband? Where do you intend to do the deal? Any chance that anyone might find out about it? What about her son? What would he think?

Not trying to throw cold water on your hard-on, but you may just want to consider the slight possibility that her hubby may be just slightly upset if he finds out you are boning his wife.

Be fucking careful....think with your big head, not your little one.

So....you are not even going to consider what I just told you? I'm not trying to kill your fantasy here bud and I can certainly understand the strong attraction to this possible opportunity but believe me, son, I am old enough to be your dad (maybe your grand-dad) and I know about what I speak. If you don't think this through all the way and totally cover your ass, you are heading for big trouble.

Unless, of course, she's divorced. Is she?

If you don't reply.....c'est le vie and think with your cock. P.T. Barnum was right.