• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Friends Mom...

Alright, so I'm at the gym yesterday and just after I finish my workout and change, while i'm heading out the door I bump into my highschool friends mom. I havent talked to him(my friend) in quite awhile (highschool was 2 yrs ago and i don't see him that often) Anyway we chatted for about 10 minutes, and in this whole time she was being reallly flirty with me, giving me sexy grins and touching my chest and saying what great shape im in. Anyway I was pretty positive that she wanted my dick, so I asked her if she would like to get together for lunch sometime and talk, she was extremely happy when I asked her, and she said how about the 31st? I agreed, so we're meeting at the foodcourt in the mall tmmrw to get lunch. So my question is, do you think she wants me to give her a good pounding? Because I havent had sex or jerked off in about 6 days and she's lookin pretty good to me right now. She also gave me her email and she send me some pics from her vacations this year, just so you guys get an idea of what she looks like. btw she was wearing tna pants at the gym and her ass looks tight! I can only post 1 pic per post so i will keep adding more as I reply

Attachments

• sarahnI.jpg
    sarahnI.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 634
Sounds like the opportunity will present itself soon enough. Just keep the rest of us slobs posted on your exploits.

numero 2..

EDIT: you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. post a link instead. Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
#3......

EDIT: you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. post a link instead. Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture one - Mysteriously high quality.

Picture two - Shitty quality and of a totally different woman from first.

Picture three - Shitty quality, but curiously candid pic.

So, which site you pinch the pics from?

Picture one - Mysteriously high quality.

Picture two - Shitty quality and of a totally different woman from first.

Picture three - Shitty quality, but curiously candid pic.

So, which site you pinch the pics from?
they are all real bud, they were takin at diff times with diff camera, the one of her in the bikini was taken by her daughter in their backyard. all same woman. I'm making an album so you guys can see all the pics she send me..

One thing this board has taught me is always look a gift horse in the mouth. Hence why Im sorry, but I aint buying it!