• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My first time

I have been turned on by the sight of a shemale for a very long time. There is something about a sexy woman with a perfect body, pretty face and a giant cock that i find irresistible. There is also something about cocks that I find irresistible, but thats another story.

So anyway, yea I wanted to meet a shemale and have my first experience. I recently went out of town, bored and horny so I decided to go on a website to see what I can find. There were tons of hot trannys, but one stuck out to me...a sexy Colombian. I call her up and she barely spoke english, but she kept calling me baby and she looked and sounded so sexy so I told her to visit me in my hotel.

She arrives literally in 15 minutes and her pictures did NOT lie. She was not dressed like a skank, but you could tell she had perfect tits and a fat ass. She comes in and she asks if im a top or bottom...I said bottom because I wanted to get the full experience of a cock. She took off her shirt and bra and revealed her nipples which I immediately sucked on, as she grabbed my cock through my jeans and motioned for me to take off my clothes. Just as I was doing this, she took off her SHORT, shorts and left her panties on. I will admit I was disappointed because I did not see the bulge between her legs that I was hoping to see especially in skin tight panties. The site I found her on did not show any cock pics so I didnt really know what I was getting.

Anyways, so I am there naked and she starts grabbing my cock and jerking me off and I am getting HARD. I was really horny and anxious at the same time, I didnt want to cum early so I got down on my knees and lined my face up with her panties and pulled it off. Underneath was her small uncut (like mine) cock. I took her in my hand and played with it for a moment and then almost immediately put it in my mouth (this is the first time ever having a cock in my mouth!). I sucked on her head, using my tongue to explore as well and I was surprised to see at how quickly and big her cock she had grown, about 7 inches! I stopped for a second to look at her beautiful cock that I was sucking on, it was great! I put her back in my mouth and figured I would focus on her head and then she suddenly pulls my head all the into her, deep throating her. I felt like I lost all air and I had to pull away. I went back again voluntarily but this time I was prepared for it.

I sucked and deep throated her cock for about 5 minutes till she stopped me. She motioned if we should go onto the bed or into the bathroom. The bathroom in this hotel was AMAZING. The whole thing was glass and it had a huge stand up shower that could probably fit 4 people. It even had a place to sit. Obviously I chose the bathroom! So we go in the shower and I get back down to her dick and continue sucking. About 2 minutes later, she leaves and comes back with a condom and some lube. She puts on the condom and turns me around and rubs lube on and into my asshole. She fingers me for a bit to get me lubed up and I guess stretched and motions for me to kneel on the tiled bench with my head down and ass up. I feel her get close to me and rub her cock on my ass, then she puts it in. This is a very strange, but good sensation...it was awesome. She starts fucking my ass till she is all the way in me and I can feel her slamming her balls into mine. It felt soo good, but it started to hurt so I had to stop.

She get me to change position, this time instead of kneeling, I am sitting and laying back. She comes up and lifts my legs into the air and makes me hold one leg while she holds another. She puts her cock back in me but this time I dont feel the pain. She fucked me for 15 minutes like that and then had me hold both my legs as she grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. In what seems like 30 seconds, I could feel that I was about to cum and she could too. Her thrusting pace slowed and I started cuming as she was too! I came soo hard, my cum shots her on her chest and belly. When we both subsided, she pulled out and sat on top me so I could eat the cum I just shot onto her. I never knew I tasted so good ;)

When we finished, she washed me up and I washed her and she left. Yea...it was a great experience. I just hope my next experience would be with someone I can go to round 2, 3 and maybe 4 with. I wouldnt mind a sleep over to do it again in the morning either.

Great experience. For me it´s still a fantasy... and exactly how you discribe it! Was it your first anal experience or did you prepare? But as you tell, you´ve met a very nice shemale. Could you post the linke to her?
Thanx again for the arguments to try this soon!