• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My cat just died

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Supa, you are have such a remarkable heart, i had teary eyes when i read your comments. I understand how you feel I had a cat for 20 years, and she passed away in 2011, i held her in my arms when she was euthanized, the hardest thing i ever done, she gave me 20 years of her life, so I knew at lest i would be with her that moment. It took me 1 year to recover from her being gone and I decided to get another cat, so in 2012 i got a Savannah cat his name is Valentino and he is a blessing, i wanted to share with you a picture of my boy. He lights up my days. He is amazing and I know that you are going to find another children that will become your best friend and companior.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 102

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thank you! I just come home from the shelter, and the people there kept thanking me for having taken that cat that was so vicious there.

I have met some cats there, and and one of them, a white little cat with some patches of stripes, she is very playful, still pretty shy, and she needs to stay inside as she is handicapped, she has an Ataxia, which results in her being a little unsure on her hind legs, which does not hinder her in playing or does not make her feel bad, as it seems.

I might get her, the personnell make a big issue out of the decision. If they are fine with her being my new kitty, the lady who writes the articles for their magazine wnats to pay for the fee and will bring her over.

Right now, I feel blessed, so many little things go my way. Also, as a handicapped guy, I get a add-on ticket to my handicapped persons card, which allows to to ride on busses and train for free. It may be that I get the ticket for people as severly handicapped as I am, and that allows me to take an aide with me for free on the busses and train.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9057404, member: 945668"]Supa did you finally adopt another kitty?

Monday, I will get my new cat, the one I wrote about above ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, her name is "Beasty", and I think it is an okay name

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Good for you. That cat has a good home.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Three hours to go! My flat is happy and ready, was a nice excuse for cleaning up ^^

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Supa did you get your kitty, Im so excited that i cant wait to see your new lil daugther hehehe

Yep, she is here, just spent the first night in her new home, and already tore something down in the middle of it, out of some shelf, she tried to get into it and sled out :)

She is making great progress.

Oh, and she is not old, she is just three