• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

my blog

can i nominate this for the thread of the year, absolutely hilarious!

Mayhem

Banned
Have you tried throwing your PC off a fucking bridge?

Can he throw himself over too?

Allow me to translate, in order that he might understand:

haev u trid trowing ur pc of a fckin brig?

Far be it from me to criticize (that was humor, I love criticizing), but a tad more decorum and subtlety when fuckin' with the mentally handicapped would not be out of order. :nono:

fallhell, I gotcher back, mah homey.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Here's an idea- why not just go with one of tumblr's pre-made themes? Let them do the work for you. Trust me, its easier on you, and easier on all of us who have to give you the same freakin advice every other month.

www.spexyashleigh.tumblr.com

see my blog? See how clean and purdy it is? PRE-MADE TUMBLR THEME. Took me all of five minutes to purchase, upload and bam. Pretty, clean blog. Or if you REALLY want to go the custom route, hire someone to do this shit for you.

www.spexyashleigh.com

See? All custom work. Yes I paid for it but I got the results I wanted.

You don't need to spend hundreds of hours struggling to make a blog that winds up looking like it came from the 90's when you can just let other people do the work for you. Duh.
Some people like to make things themself, just for the satisfaction to know that they´ve created something on their own. I´m the same way, when i was fifteen i made text based adventure games on my Commodore 64. The games were not very good at all, but that didn´t matter because it wasn´t really the end result that was the most important thing. The most important thing was the feeling of having created something out of nothing, and in the process having learned new things. Everyone´s got to start somewhere, and the first things someone makes is probably gonna look like crap, but almost everyone will improve with practice (seven years ago i made my first wallpapers in Photoshop, and they were just about the worst looking crap you could imagine, but now people actually pay me to make wallpapers, banners and stuff).

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Some people like to make things themself, just for the satisfaction to know that they´ve created something on their own. I´m the same way, when i was fifteen i made text based adventure games on my Commodore 64. The games were not very good at all, but that didn´t matter because it wasn´t really the end result that was the most important thing. The most important thing was the feeling of having created something out of nothing, and in the process having learned new things. Everyone´s got to start somewhere, and the first things someone makes is probably gonna look like crap, but almost everyone will improve with practice (seven years ago i made my first wallpapers in Photoshop, and they were just about the worst looking crap you could imagine, but now people actually pay me to make wallpapers, banners and stuff).

I get that, but this guy doesn't like doing anything on his own to learn. Take a look at his dozen or so threads on "how do I do this guys?" and you'll see that he constantly begs for us to hold his hand when doing internet shiz. He could google, or find a tutorial and self teach, but he would rather have us do it for him instead. He's personally asked me to make banners for him, and do graphic/photo work for him, rather than him just doing it himself lol.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick