• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

my blog

Mr Dragon

king of freeones

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
In spite of the misspellings, grammatical errors, lack of message and the fact that the page is a major memory hog, it only suck totally out loud.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have seen far worse. I would change this: Take away the playlist at the top, if you have to have that on the site it should be on the side of the page. Put the banners at the bottom of the page. Changing the cursor and scrollbar is just annoying, delete that. Everything else in the layout is fine, i think.

Mayhem

Banned
Did the Universe just get heavier? It feels heavier to me. :dunno:

P.S. hope my blog is good the way i maded it
^^^ Instant Classic!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I like it. Best add a possibility to report dead links, videos and pictures.

1996 called, it wants it mouse pointer back!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
http://fallhelldragon.tk i need to know if my blog is good the way i made it

Everything you're doing is wrong. Get a regular pointer back. Get a regular tumblr url. Take out all the equal signs (=). Get a theme with a cleaner code and appearance. Have a concept, "Miscellaneous Random Shit" isn't a concept. Kill the music player. Get rid of the dark colors, what are you some sort of "internet book of shadows", circa 1997? Quit posting a new thread every time you fuck with your tumblr page.

Everything you're doing is wrong. Get a regular pointer back. Get a regular tumblr url. Take out all the equal signs (=). Get a theme with a cleaner code and appearance. Have a concept, "Miscellaneous Random Shit" isn't a concept. Kill the music player. Get rid of the dark colors, what are you some sort of "internet book of shadows", circa 1997? Quit posting a new thread every time you fuck with your tumblr page.

This post is packed with good advice.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Apart from the lack of any discernible organizational structure or theme, it wasn't too bad. But as a general rule, I immediately click off of any site that plays music.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Here's an idea- why not just go with one of tumblr's pre-made themes? Let them do the work for you. Trust me, its easier on you, and easier on all of us who have to give you the same freakin advice every other month.

www.spexyashleigh.tumblr.com

see my blog? See how clean and purdy it is? PRE-MADE TUMBLR THEME. Took me all of five minutes to purchase, upload and bam. Pretty, clean blog. Or if you REALLY want to go the custom route, hire someone to do this shit for you.

www.spexyashleigh.com

See? All custom work. Yes I paid for it but I got the results I wanted.

You don't need to spend hundreds of hours struggling to make a blog that winds up looking like it came from the 90's when you can just let other people do the work for you. Duh.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ In other words, boobs or GTFO.