• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Baby Sitting Job

This is horrible! I won't go off on the poster for thinking this is funny but it isn't. There is no recovery here...the kid doesn't laugh it off. Why the F*ck are you following him around from room to room scaring a 4 year old little kid like that? A few seconds, fine, let him recover but this guy went too far. Having nephews this age I know this kid probably had some horrible dreams about this later. Seriously, kids at this age are too impressionable. I think its worse coming from a stanger too.

If that guy was watching my nephew.....I would beat the living shit out of him....and then as he was crawling and spitting out blood, I would continue to beat him savagely........that is fucked up man........my god, I would beat that motherfucker......see if he thought that shit was scary.......

Nope, not funny. Tells a lot about people's intellect or character, when they have to abuse their power over a much weaker being (in this case a kid) like that for their own personal amusement. Makes "homo sapiens" sound kinda ironic.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
think about from the kids eyes if you truley did not know this person at that age and your stuck at home with him is all i got too say.