• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Auction For Charity! Please read!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, from time to time I auction off some personal items and donate the proceeds to charity. This is my biggest auction yet...a big mystery package full of goodies! Autographed photos, DVDs, panties and more! I'm really excited to do this and hope to raise a nice amount of money to donate to Last Day Dog Rescue. It's a local organization and I adopted my little man Ziggy from them last year, I am so thankful for all that they do and I want to give back. The higher the bid, the more things you will get! Please help me pass the word along! Thanks for reading this!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://abibids.com/profile.php/page,AuctionDetails/pid,43769

glam_pinkseam_53.jpg

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Show your ziggy... umm..

Let's try that again.

Show your tits.... wait, you already did....

Anyway, nice, and good luck! :thumbsup:

Maggie Green

This is Ziggy : ) He's a total mutt who looks like a 5 month old black Lab pup but he's actually 2 years old. He came from a shelter that sells animals into research :crying:
Luckily, the people at Last Day Dog Rescue got him out of the shelter and prepared him to be adopted. I found him at an adoption event and he stole my heart:)
He and my Lab Phyllis have become BFFs!!

can_fall2011_04.jpgcan_fall2011_09.jpgcan_fall2011_26.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You might enjoy watching this, Maggie.

Back during the depths of the Great Recession, somebody dumped out an older Black Lab on my property. She looks like an older version of your pal there. I didn't really adopt her as much as she adopted me. But anyway, they're wonderful dogs. She's probably close to 10 years old (lots of grey around her mouth) but she's 100mph all the freakin' time. She keeps me on my toes.

I commend you on doing this. I'll look at what you're doing here and try to make a bid or two. I still give to the SPCA where I used to live - that's where I got my (now deceased) cat 20+ years ago. And that's where I learned about the great things these volunteers do.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Your dog Ziggy looks a lot like my dad's dog, he's a 7 (we think) year old black Lab who still acts like a puppy himself. What's funny is that the man we got him from got him from a woman who rescued him from a research facility who was getting ready to destroy him, almost similar to your situation. He's a nut, but we all love him. I actually used to volunteer at the local shelter with my dad, walking dogs, helping feed some of the animals, playing with them. Needless to say, it's also how we got a lot of our pets as well.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
are we bidding on the dogs?

do they gather firewood or bite the mailman.

my mailman comes really early in the morning and i dont have the time to get up and bite him myself. i really need an assistant.

Maggie Green

You might enjoy watching this, Maggie.

Back during the depths of the Great Recession, somebody dumped out an older Black Lab on my property. She looks like an older version of your pal there. I didn't really adopt her as much as she adopted me. But anyway, they're wonderful dogs. She's probably close to 10 years old (lots of grey around her mouth) but she's 100mph all the freakin' time. She keeps me on my toes.

I commend you on doing this. I'll look at what you're doing here and try to make a bid or two. I still give to the SPCA where I used to live - that's where I got my (now deceased) cat 20+ years ago. And that's where I learned about the great things these volunteers do.

Thanks so much! Great video : ) And thanks for helping the animals!

Maggie Green

Your dog Ziggy looks a lot like my dad's dog, he's a 7 (we think) year old black Lab who still acts like a puppy himself. What's funny is that the man we got him from got him from a woman who rescued him from a research facility who was getting ready to destroy him, almost similar to your situation. He's a nut, but we all love him. I actually used to volunteer at the local shelter with my dad, walking dogs, helping feed some of the animals, playing with them. Needless to say, it's also how we got a lot of our pets as well.

I want to start volunteering, I'm playing with the idea of fostering dogs until they get adopted. The problem is that I'd probably end up adopting them all!

Maggie Green

are we bidding on the dogs?

do they gather firewood or bite the mailman.

my mailman comes really early in the morning and i dont have the time to get up and bite him myself. i really need an assistant.

Hahaha...well they do bark quite a bit at the mailman!

Maggie Green

I know that feeling. But as much as I would love to do volunteer work in a shelter, I don't because i get attached to animals way too easy and I would feel sad for the animals that wouldn't get adopted.

Sigh. I know just what you mean. But I really want to help more, it's nice to give financially but I want to give my time and love too!

Rey C.

OK, folks... I'm splitting my donation to my local SPCA with the one in Maggie's area. So I have a $50 check on the way to Last Day Dog Rescue in Livonia, Michigan in Maggie's name. I challenge all of you to meet or beat my donation, otherwise I become King of the Puppy Dogs. And you know how power goes to my head. Don't let it happen. Making me king of anything would be bad for the universe. Do it for the children... I mean, the dogs.

It's Christmas. It's cold in Michigan. Either make a bid in Maggie's auction or send a donation. Help if you can:

Last Day Dog Rescue
P.O. Box 51935
Livonia, MI 48151-5935

Maggie Green

OK, folks... I have a $50 check on the way to Last Day Dog Rescue in Livonia, Michigan in Maggie's name. I challenge all of you to meet or beat my donation, otherwise I become King of the Puppy Dogs. And you know how power goes to my head. Don't let it happen. Making me king of anything would be bad for the universe. Do it for the children... I mean, the dogs.

It's Christmas. It's cold in Michigan. Either make a bid in Maggie's auction or send a donation. Help if you can:

Last Day Dog Rescue
P.O. Box 51935
Livonia, MI 48151-5935

THANK YOU! You don't know how much that means to me : )

Rey C.

Hey, the chance to become King of the Puppy Dogs was too good to pass up. :D

Rey C.

*Bump*

Folks, just to let you know, a 20 pound bag of dog food can be had for about $10 - and that would feed several dogs for several days. I know it's Christmas and everybody seems to have their hands out. But $10 would go a long way if you can afford it.

Also, if 11 people go together and donate just $5 each, you'll prevent me from seizing my crown. That alone should be worth $5. Seriously, Last Day Dog Rescue is totally legit. So either make a bid on Maggie's auction or send these good people a donation.

How are you going to say "no" to this guy? Huh?! Come on, now - it would be easier to say no to Tiny Tim. :nono:
s3182nyuakbvunia.jpg