• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Music in each decade is typically defined

Wow.

What a bunch of whiny, blubbing crybabies.

I also find it quite interesting that none of you say exactly how you get all of the great music that you listen to, probably because you illegally download it for free, thus stealing income from all of those 'great acts.'

To actually answer the question instead of whining and blubbing like the rest of the crybaby pussy bitches in this thread, I'd say the '00's can be classified as the hip-hop/rap decade. This was the decade that hip-hop/rap stars took over the rock star attitude of overkill and excess when it comes to drugs/ sluts/ groupies/and making money, and the interesting thing is how rap/hip-hop artists are allowed to blatantly and openly 'sell out' with absolutely no consequences and no one calling them on it, while if rock acts do it they are pilloried to the high heavens.

there's people crying in here? i must have missed it, where are they?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Wow.

What a bunch of whiny, blubbing crybabies.

I also find it quite interesting that none of you say exactly how you get all of the great music that you listen to, probably because you illegally download it for free, thus stealing income from all of those 'great acts.'

To actually answer the question instead of whining and blubbing like the rest of the crybaby pussy bitches in this thread, I'd say the '00's can be classified as the hip-hop/rap decade. This was the decade that hip-hop/rap stars took over the rock star attitude of overkill and excess when it comes to drugs/ sluts/ groupies/and making money, and the interesting thing is how rap/hip-hop artists are allowed to blatantly and openly 'sell out' with absolutely no consequences and no one calling them on it, while if rock acts do it they are pilloried to the high heavens.

Errr I wasn't crying, I get my music from iTunes I DO NOT steal it and rap sucks.....that is all....

Popular music has completely sucked over the last decade or so, but Diva's right. You can easily find awesome music on the internet without stealing it. Lots of the smaller record companies allow you to download full tracks by most of the artists they represent, or you can go on youtube and find tons of great stuff. Thats what I do, and if I like them enough, I go buy their record.