• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Multi-Answer Superpoll: Fake and Real Breasts

Answer all that apply to your opinions on breasts ...

• Large breasts (C/D cup) are imporant part of my preference in a woman

Votes: 163 56.0%
  • Very large breasts (DD/F cup or greater) are important part of my preference in a woman

Votes: 102 35.1%
  • I prefer thinner women with larger breasts if they are natural

Votes: 130 44.7%
  • I prefer thinner women with larger breasts, I don't mind if half her cup is fake (min B orig)

Votes: 103 35.4%
  • I don't mind fake breasts as long as I don't see them nude, only in a bra that hides their ridges

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • I don't like a woman who has at least a full, natural C cup to get implants

Votes: 67 23.0%
  • I like fuller women because of their naturally large breasts

Votes: 84 28.9%
  • Tit-fucking is a major part of my involvement with a partner

Votes: 75 25.8%
  • I hate fake breasts when it comes to tit-fucking

Votes: 32 11.0%
  • I would rather women get implants to uplift their bust than let them sag when they age

Votes: 96 33.0%

• Total voters
Implants are only necessary for keeping breasts from sagging IMO. I don't really care how big a girls breasts are, I like asses a lot more.

1) Large breasts (C/D cup) are imporant part of my preference in a woman
Voted for.
2) Very large breasts (DD/F cup or greater) are important part of my preference in a woman
Yes please! The missus is a 40F - and my first girlfriend all those years ago was a 36G when we weren't even 18!.
3) I prefer thinner women with larger breasts if they are natural
I didn't vote for this one.
4) I prefer thinner women with larger breasts, and I don't mind if half her cup size is fake (at least a B or C cup originally)
Boob jobs are a turn off for me.
5) I don't mind fake breasts as long as I don't see them nude, only in a bra that hides their ridges
Didn't vote here - though oddly I'm a Denise Milani fan.
6) I don't like a woman who has at least a full, natural C cup to get implants
I voted here. I'd sooner have an all natural B cup girl than one with fake boobs.
7) I like fuller women because of their naturally large breasts
Voted here though I'm no fan of BBWs. I like big women but not HUGE women.
8) Tit-fucking is a major part of my involvement with a partner
Not bothered here.
9) I hate fake breasts when it comes to tit-fucking
Absolutely. Not remotely turned on by the thought of having my cock in between a couple of balls of plastic.
10) I would rather women get implants to uplift their bust than let them sag when they age.
No way. Let them jiggle as nature planned.

I would prefer that no woman got implants, they should be happy with what the have and not try to please a man!

the problem with some large natural breats is that they sag alot and loook really disgusting nude

if they were large and perky like Amy Reid's or Maria Ozawa then that would be awesome

Thread bump

I like women to have natural breasts, so I voted yes to questions 1, 3, 6 and 7. Fake breasts can look good, but they often times feel strange. I find breasts to be a turnoff when they are way too large especially the fake ones.

I'd say fake tits get a hard time. For me, fake tits beat natural every time. Fake tits mean a woman has gone out of her way to make herself look MORE like a slut. When you combine huge, obviously fake tits (preferably where you can see the ripples and edges of the implant under the skin) with dyed blonde hair and a skinny body - she's just begging to be fucked! Tits can NEVER be too big..

Ass man here. :love-smi: I didn't vote. Fake tits are kind of a turn off to me; it means the woman has to faken herself up because she is not satisfied. WTF are women so hard on themselves? They so beautiful in every way and shape that they come.

I d say natural C cup breasts on a thin woman looks good. but I wouldnt want them to sag.

Also a lot of other factors matter.. such as th size and shape of the nipples etc.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I guess this is OK for an old thread bump. :D I prefer real tits regardless of size. Sure large boobies can be a turn-on. But for me they have to be natural.

snowbeachbum

Closed Account
I love tits/breasts period, preferred natural mind you, they are all enjoyable to play with and look at! small, medium or large :glugglug: