• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muhammad Ali

Is a man who converted to Islam and one is his decision after that was that he refused to go to war.

It would be great if all the other Muslims would make the same decision.

Nimetön.png

I do not believe that Cassius Clay or Lou Alcindor are devout Muslims. I believe they are devout wanna make a bunch of money and not get their asses blown up in Vietnam men of faith .

I do not believe that Cassius Clay or Lou Alcindor are devout Muslims. I believe they are devout wanna make a bunch of money and not get their asses blown up in Vietnam men of faith .

And I have thougt that Mr. Ali is a kind off Holy Man for Americans.

ali_flag300.jpg

Holy shit! Cassius is a racist! That is a hell of a video assari. Thanks.

Thanks belongs to Will.

He made that video link.

I would like to see more people tell the truth. Whatever their back ground.

Yes, it is important that everyone can tell their opinion freely.

Deepcover

Closed Account

That is not Ali...if you think every famous black American is like that you need to get your head checked. Ali is a guy who definitely loves his people and a realist. Not a showboat.

That is not Ali...if you think every famous black American is like that you need to get your head checked. Ali is a guy who definitely loves his people and a realist. Not a showboat.

I like Ali. I also actually saw televised fights of him live. He was a showboat and a showman. Anybody that would put his hands behind his back during a heavyweight bout and let the other guy take swings at him was a showboat.

The other shit you said about thinking all black Americans are like that doesn't even make sense. What in the fuck are you talking about?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Sounds like you're trying to say Ali could be someone who could be pulling a Sharpton or Jackson type just in it for the money...Ali isn't even like that. Sure he needs to earn a living but not shamefully.

No. I wasn't comparing him to Sharpton. Just making the point that his conversion to Islam could have been a matter of avoiding military service. Actually it was just a joke and I shouldn't even have to explain it