• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Pelosi has been a bad boy

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Let’s go to the videotape:

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/11/02/capitol-police-paul-pelosi-security-cameras-nancy-pelosi-husband/

Looks like David wanted to break Nancy’s kneecaps while holding her hostage. He also had a few other targets as well. In the end, it seems like he was just another fucked up human.

I may have made a mistake and watched the wrong videotape. What was shown visually to the eye on the videotape you watched? The one I saw was just the aftermath showing an opened door.

What I need is some help finding the correct video. I'm such a dummy and so mistake prone I must have clicked the wrong click. All I saw was a video of an open door with some broken glass.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I don't believe they have made the USCP video public yet. It will come out in due course.

The threat is certainly real. I'm not convinced everyone who says 'Hang Pence' or 'Hang Pelosi' really means it. Those who do say it encourage less stable others into action.
https://thehill.com/policy/national...talked-of-hanging-pelosi-in-days-after-jan-6/

All humans are fucked up. It's just the degree to which that "fuck" goes. I have come to realize that most people under the age of 40, are stating to rise to the top of that scale. Although results my vary, in your location.
You are correct, we are all fucked up. Most of us don't act upon our worst urges though.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't believe they have made the USCP video public yet. It will come out in due course.

The threat is certainly real. I'm not convinced everyone who says 'Hang Pence' or 'Hang Pelosi' really means it. Those who do say it encourage less stable others into action.
https://thehill.com/policy/national...talked-of-hanging-pelosi-in-days-after-jan-6/

You are correct, we are all fucked up. Most of us don't act upon our worst urges though.
No, but they are trying to figure that out. It's like the holy grail of phycology, or psychiatry. If they could, no more serial killers, or spree killers. We only use about 10% to 20% of our brains capability, and I suspect the truly messed up ones, the Bundy's, and Ridgway's, use just a little more, then the great thinking minds, of all things human brain related. I think that's part of the problem we face. These dangerous people, are that dangerous, because they have a little more up stairs. Unfortunately, it's twisted, and at this time in medical science, inaccessible to even the best of them, Although I think as far as serial killings go, they aren't as common, because we catch the guy, before he gets better at murder, and starts rolling towards a body count. The spree killers, well they just seem to simmer a little different. They're almost resolved to a once and done experience. I think a lot of that has to do with a sexual component. Don't forget, a mob hit man will kill 10 or 15 people, but he's a different animal. It's business, not pleasure. The spree killers seem to thrive on instant gratification. That's how our society is now a days. Everything has to be there right now. If science could crack the nut, that is the human brain, we would be able to reduce so much of the unnecessary crap we live with, day in, and day out.

Boy, that was a long response, to a real simple answer.

Thanks. I'm so relieved because when I was told "Let’s go to the videotape" I thought I was looking for something compelling that would throw a wet blanket over the whole affair shutting the door on future speculation. Glad I ended up being smart enough to figure out the right link even if it ended up showing nothing. Whew...

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Thanks. I'm so relieved because when I was told "Let’s go to the videotape" I thought I was looking for something compelling that would throw a wet blanket over the whole affair shutting the door on future speculation. Glad I ended up being smart enough to figure out the right link even if it ended up showing nothing. Whew...
Sorry about that. I will be clearer in my headlines next time.

David was an illegal! He overstayed his welcome by 14 years.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sorry about that. I will be clearer in my headlines next time.

David was an illegal! He overstayed his welcome by 14 years.
If it were a death penalty case, they would likely fight to get him back. Canada isn't to hip to capital punishment. I hope they do send him back, let Canada pay for is room and board. The question is, will they uphold a time in prison, we set in an American court?

They also tend to fight extradition in death penalty cases. We had a serial killer escape to Canada, his name was Charles Ng. He got in trouble in Canada, on purpose so he would have to stay, because he knew Canada would fight it, and they did, for over a decade, finally the prosecutors from Orange county Ca. got fed up, and took all of their evidence up to Canadian officials, and laid out the whole case. When they were done they told Canada, if you don't send him back to us, and in short order, he's yours forever, because we won't let him back in. The guy, and his partner Lenard Lake, who committed suicide in the police station during interrogation, tortured and killed several woman, and their husbands. They video taped it in a bunker they made for just such a purpose. Ng, (pronounced ing) but one of the women's baby, in a microwave oven, and made her watch. The link below isn't as complete as the book I read, obviously, but it gives a good idea of how fucked up this guy was.
http://murderpedia.org/male.N/n/ng-charles.htm

Little update...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html

Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Contradicts DOJ Account

Isaac Schorr
Thu, November 17, 2022, 11:24 AM·2 min read

Newly revealed body-cam footage reportedly contradicts the Department of Justice’s account of the sequence of events that led up to the attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of outgoing Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, confirming that Pelosi opened the door for the police officers who responded to the 911 call he placed from his residence.

While the DOJ claimed in an indictment filed on November 9 that the officers opened the door themselves, body-cam footage viewed by the San Francisco district attorney’s office confirms that it was Pelosi who let them into the home, a source who personally viewed the footage told the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.

Pelosi, the officers, and Pelosi’s attacker, David DePape, engaged in a short conversation before DePape attacked Pelosi with a hammer, sending him to the hospital where he underwent brain surgery. The DOJ did not respond to a request for comment from Shaban.

The account of what transpired provided by the DOJ in the DePape indictment also contradicted the account the alleged attacker initially provided to police. According to the criminal complaint filed by the DOJ detailing DePape’s arrest, he told police that Pelosi opened the door. It’s unclear what evidence emerged in the time between the criminal complaint and the indictment that led to the change in the official account of what transpired.

During a conversation with District Attorney Brooke Jenkins, Shaban asked why Pelosi did not exit the home after officers arrived. Jenkins said she couldn’t “speculate,” but also suggested that “he [Pelosi] will one day need to explain, right, to potentially a jury why he did what he did.”

Shaban’s reporting seems to confirm at least parts of the report that Miguel Almaguer delivered on the attack on NBC’s Today show on November 4. During the segment, Almaguer’s suggested that Pelosi opened the door for police and did not declare an emergency or otherwise indicate that he was in danger.

“The front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. He did not declare an emergency or try to leave his home, instead began walking several feet back towards the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported, citing “sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence.”

Critics charged Almaguer with fueling conspiracy theories about the attack, and the network pulled the segment from all of its platforms, issuing a statement that asserted that “The piece should not have aired because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards.”

It was revealed earlier this week that Almaguer has been suspended by NBC.

NBC sources told the Washington Post that Almaguer was incorrect in suggesting that Pelosi did not inform police that he was in danger when he answered the door, a detail which was based on reportedly unreliable information provided by an unnamed source.

2a14c7d4cabfb687732694f88ff6a20d