• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

moving to another country...

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im realistic goal is canada. but if i wasnt so scared of flying in be in japan or china. if i had it my way id spend time in australia as well.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Australia is my realistic goal, I'm planning on living there for a year or so. So many of my friends have done it and they've all loved it. If I was going to move anywhere permanently, it would be Canada.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Australia is my realistic goal, I'm planning on living there for a year or so. So many of my friends have done it and they've all loved it. If I was going to move anywhere permanently, it would be Canada.

alright! see ya there mate.

Isn't there a similar post floating around here somewhere?

Anyhoo...

Ireland
Denmark
England
Canada

More, maybe...I'm tired. :sleep:

Where ever there is good food and the weather is nice.

If I were richer than shit,I would move to Sydney Australia during the (American) winter months then go to Vancouver B.C. for the Summer.I just fucking hate cold weather otherwise I would definitely move to Canada,Toronto to be specific.I heard that it's very similar to Chicago except it's very clean.

Namreg

Banned
i'm a german living in montreal, canada... i have lived in morocco as well, which was hell. if i had to move i'd go to england/UK, scandinavia, iceland, or perhaps somewhere in asia. africa, never ever again, and i'm not too keen on eastern europe.

Britain, Australia, or USA.

Iceland
Ireland
Scotland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
England

You get an idea in which area of the world i would go :)

Language? Well, french is my native tongue but i can live in english without problems at all. I might struggle at learning scandinavian tongues :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
For me it would be either Japan, or Russia.

northern mariana islands

GabberMan

Closed Account
Iceland
Ireland
Scotland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
England

You get an idea in which area of the world i would go :)

Language? Well, french is my native tongue but i can live in english without problems at all. I might struggle at learning scandinavian tongues :D

If you can do English you should be okay with all the Scando languages bar Finnish which isn't Germanic, it's Uralic like Magyar (Hungarian) or Estonian.

I like your choices.

Well, moving from Denver, Colorado to South Florida(Miami) was like moving to different country.

I would like to visit Brazil or England, but the great USA is where I want to stay.