• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you don't understand how anyone can NOT like.

Jon S.

Banned
I'm going to name an all-time classic Christmas movie:

It's a Wonderful Life!

If you don't like that movie....then my friends....you're simply not human!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
District 9
National Lampoons Vacation
The Blues Brothers
Thor
Kick-Ass

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Miller's Crossing

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Insomnia. Robin Williams was fucking creepy.
Six String Samurai. Hell, most have not even heard of this movie. Yes, it is cheesy...but it is fun cheesy.
Field of Dreams. If you don't cry at the end of the movie, you deserve to have your nuts cut off.
I'm Gonna Git Ya Sucka. The Wayans Brothers were never better. "You mean you was whistlin' 'Hey Willie, get this bitch off of me?'"
2001. Those who do not understand the ending are brain dead.
The Godfather and The Godfather II. Enough said.
Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. It might SEEM dated...but it is not.
The Prestige. If you do not understand it, you are an idiot.
American Psycho. " Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?"
And about a hundred others.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. It might SEEM dated...but it is not.

Seems like a VERY timely movie these days. I'm just waiting for Michele Bachmann to announce that Obama is trying to steal her precious bodily fluids.

And yeah, that was a great movie, BTW.

Oh,another good one is Harley Davidson And The Marlboro Man.Very underrated early 90's action flick.

Mickey Rourke, Don Johnson & Daniel Baldwin? How this movie is not an agreed upon classic is way beyond me!

"Squeeze the trigger, don't yank it, it's not your dick."

The Departed
LOTR trilogy.
Matrix Reloaded and Mateix Revolutions. People need to quit looking at them
as sequels. Rocky 2-3-4-5-6 are sequels. Matrix 1-2-3 is one story seperated in 3 movies. You don't read a book and say, well I only liked the first couple chapters, but the rest sucked. You either like it all, or you don't. Make up your mind.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I have never heard of anyone not liking Tombstone. It's my all time favorite movie and everyone I know loves it.

Someone on here a few months back said they did not like Ben Affleck's The Town. That was a great movie!

Did anyone like No Country For Old Men?

That was the only movie I ever went to where at the end of the movie, the audience jumped to their feet yelling and cursing. It had one of the worst endings to a movie in the history of cinema!

people really like having movies wrapped up in neat little packages don't they? :D

i'd go with a clockwork orange, lots of folk don't like it and i don't see why :dunno:

I have never heard of anyone not liking Tombstone. It's my all time favorite movie and everyone I know loves it.
Only way possible that I think that anyone not like Tombstone is if they really just don't like Westerns,but even then,it's a great movie.

Sucker Punch. I thought it was great made me think. I need to watch it again. I know I missed stuff in it.

Do you honestly think that it's the type of movie that everyone should like?