• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you don't understand how anyone can NOT like.

Ever like a movie so much that you are just baffled when you hear that someone didn't like it?

List yours,here's mine.

Fight Club
The Dark Knight
Inception
District 9
The Matrix(only the first one,fuck those other two)
Braveheart
ET
The Empire Strikes Back
Rocky I-IV
One Flew Over The Coo-coo's Nest
Ghostbusters
Back To The Future
16 Candles
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Glory
Tombstone

I'll add more when I think of them.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
District 9 is horse-shit, just saying. It's a waste of life. The rest I can agree with entirely.

The Dirty Harry Collection
Pulp Fiction
American Gangster
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood

God there's just too many to bother to name...

District 9 is horse-shit, just saying. It's a waste of life. The rest I can agree with entirely.

The Dirty Harry Collection
Pulp Fiction
American Gangster
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood

God there's just too many to bother to name...

Well,conversely,I thought the No Country For Old Men was horse shit.You really want to talk about a waste of time? Really?

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Well,conversely,I thought the No Country For Old Men was horse shit.You really want to talk about a waste of time? Really?

I'd love to talk about a waste of time. There was no point to District 9 - people died in No Country for Old Men. Shit happened. People were murdered with that cattle killing tool. What's cool about District 9? Oh that's right, I don't remember, because it sucked complete asshole. The reporter was an annoying twit. I'm just saying action vs an attempt at a story line is better than no story line and pointless action. :2 cents:

I'd love to talk about a waste of time. There was no point to District 9 - people died in No Country for Old Men. Shit happened. People were murdered with that cattle killing tool. What's cool about District 9? Oh that's right, I don't remember, because it sucked complete asshole. The reporter was an annoying twit. I'm just saying action vs an attempt at a story line is better than no story line and pointless action. :2 cents:

Different stokes I guess.I thought that the totally rushed ending of No Country totally negated the entire movie.

District 9 was an action movie that was wrapped in a civil rights political framework.

Oh well,looks like we'll just agree to disagree.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Different stokes I guess.I thought that the totally rushed ending of No Country totally negated the entire movie.

District 9 was an action movie that was wrapped in a civil rights political framework.

I just didn't get into the characters of District 9 and I was on a huge movie kick when it came out and I was utterly disappointed at what was supposed to be the greatest movie of the time. Maybe, I'll watch it again. :cool:

Did anyone like No Country For Old Men?

That was the only movie I ever went to where at the end of the movie, the audience jumped to their feet yelling and cursing. It had one of the worst endings to a movie in the history of cinema!

I just didn't get into the characters of District 9 and I was on a huge movie kick when it came out and I was utterly disappointed at what was supposed to be the greatest movie of the time. Maybe, I'll watch it again. :cool:
Give it another watch,it really is good.As a matter of fact,you've just inspired me to throw in the Bluray and watch it before I go to bed.
Did anyone like No Country For Old Men?

That was the only movie I ever went to where at the end of the movie, the audience jumped to their feet yelling and cursing. It had one of the worst endings to a movie in the history of cinema!

I kinda wish I was in that theater when that happened.Might have made the movie more enjoyable for me by being with fellow pissed off audience members.Instead,I was home alone pissed off all by my self.

Speaking of home alone.

Home Alone.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Anything where Matthew McConnehey dies in agony with a spike up his bottom.

I liked How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Just sayin'...

You killed our love fern!

bahodeme

Closed Account
Blazing Saddles & The Blues Brothers

Last edited:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

It was different. I wouldn't call it one of my favourites, but it was alright. There's a lot worse out there.