• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Quotes

French soldier (John Cleese) - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Did Doogie Howser just steal my f*cking car?
:rofl2:

Harold (John Cho) - Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

"Wise man say, 'Forgiveness is devine, never pay full price for late pizza.'" :D

:thumbsup: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there? Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

Fezzik - Princess Bride

Yeah, I've got a question. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

Hydroslam said:
:thumbsup: Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesQUOTE]
Sorry, I forgot to mention that this was said by Michaelangelo in the movie.

As far as the current quote: Judd Nelson(Bender) - The Breakfast Club

Rise and shine campers, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooold out there today.

Phil and Deejay - Groundhog day

"Now pay particular attention to this first clause because it's most important. It says the, uh...'The party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part.' How do you like that? That's pretty neat, eh?" :D

Groucho Marx - A Night at the Opera

It's a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Straight 8. Fireball 8. Only 8,985 production models. Dad let's me drive slow on the driveway.

wlfman812 said:
It's a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Straight 8. Fireball 8. Only 8,985 production models. Dad let's me drive slow on the driveway.
Raymond Babbitt (Dustin Hoffman) in "Rain Man".

"If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer."

:hatsoff: Jackson

Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

"Attention. Tonight's supper will be baked beans. Musical program to follow. Who wrote this?" :D

Has this been done yet?

Blues Brothers at the redneck bar..

"what music do you play here?"
"Oh we have both kinds ... Country and Western"

Warden Norton-Shawshank Redemption

"If John Doe's head splits open, and a UFO should fly out, I want you to have expected it."

holdol said:
"If John Doe's head splits open, and a UFO should fly out, I want you to have expected it."
William Somerset (Morgan Freeman) in "Se7en".

"Why don't we just wait here for a little while... see what happens?"

:hatsoff: Jackson

MacReady(Kurt Russell) -the thing

"if your gonna spew, spew into this!"

member20672

Closed Account
Garth from Wayne's World

"Oh, someone took my number and called Afghanistan. Afghanistan. I don't know no one in Afghanistan. I don't even know what fucking Afghanistan look like. And if I did, I wouldn't talk to their Afghan ass for 3 hours. I won't even talk to my daddy for 3 hours."

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Garth from Wayne's World

"Oh, someone took my number and called Afghanistan. Afghanistan. I don't know no one in Afghanistan. I don't even know what fucking Afghanistan look like. And if I did, I wouldn't talk to their Afghan ass for 3 hours. I won't even talk to my daddy for 3 hours."

Lethal Weapon 4--Lee Butters

Here's one:

The best results seem to be obtained through fantasization, accompanied by masturbation, followed by ejaculation.

Road Trip--Nurse at sperm bank to E.L. (I think that's right MD?)

A long one: Hold on! No fucking way! You fuckin' notice this? I got fuckin' shot! I got fuckin' shot in the face! I went and got the fuckin' money; I got shot fuckin' picking it up. I've been up for thirty-six fucking hours! I'm taking' that fuckin' car! That fucker's mine! You fucking asshole!

Lester Burnham (Kevin Spacey) from American Beauty -

Brad Dupree - reading [Lester's job description] "My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.

Lester - Brad, for 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Road Trip--Nurse at sperm bank to E.L. (I think that's right MD?)

A long one: Hold on! No fucking way! You fuckin' notice this? I got fuckin' shot! I got fuckin' shot in the face! I went and got the fuckin' money; I got shot fuckin' picking it up. I've been up for thirty-six fucking hours! I'm taking' that fuckin' car! That fucker's mine! You fucking asshole!

Actually it was from The Right Stuff. But you were right about the nurse, so you get half-credit.;)