• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MOTY Member of the Year 2011 - The Grand Finale (Vote inside!)

Member of the Year 2011 - Grand Finale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything I've posted in the last 48 hours was originally from.a fortune cookie.

Brilliant. Except for the misplaced "." Stop posting from your phone and get a fucking computer. Just log in at the check-in desk computer, and tell the customers to bloody well wait.

Does your boss know you're on FreeOnes?

:)

Nobody here knows anything outside of the talk forum. All those members are great posters, but leaving nominations to quantity over quality was a mistake. Even the people voting can't give a good reason why they chose who they chose.

If Eric Lindros doesn't post his galleries, we don't fap as frequently as we do.
If edirons22 doesn't drop his knowledge on us, we don't know who were fapping to!
If Ulyssess31 doesn't do his Walter Cronkite thang, none of us would know anything outside of whatever shithole we live in. Did you know there was riots in London? And Obama killed Bin Laden? And a white girl was killed by black guys?? I know this because of him!!!

Why are some of these people nominated? I almost snuck into this poll somehow. That is proof in itself that the system is flawed.

Ulyssess31 is the MOTY. I don't care what the results say at the end.

Also, Ulysess is definitely not paying me for this. Definitely not.

Brilliant. Except for the misplaced "." Stop posting from your phone and get a fucking computer. Just log in at the check-in desk computer, and tell the customers to bloody well wait.

Does your boss know you're on FreeOnes?

:)

No they don't. And they never will. *evil stare*

Nobody here knows anything outside of the talk forum. All those members are great posters, but leaving nominations to quantity over quality was a mistake. Even the people voting can't give a good reason why they chose who they chose.

If Eric Lindros doesn't post his galleries, we don't fap as frequently as we do.
If edirons22 doesn't drop his knowledge on us, we don't know who were fapping to!
If Ulyssess31 doesn't do his Walter Cronkite thang, none of us would know anything outside of whatever shithole we live in. Did you know there was riots in London? And Obama killed Bin Laden? And a white girl was killed by black guys?? I know this because of him!!!

Why are some of these people nominated? I almost snuck into this poll somehow. That is proof in itself that the system is flawed.

Ulyssess31 is the MOTY. I don't care what the results say at the end.

Also, Ulysess is definitely not paying me for this. Definitely not.

The contest is what it is. While it's fun and all, it isn't as though we're winning the GOP ticket (frankly, I'd rather win this). It's just a silly popularity contest. Don't get your panties in a knot over nothing. Enjoy it, or don't.

I see what you're doing.

"Hey, look at dirk! He's just a laid back guy who doesn't care if he wins. That's cool! I'm gonna vote for him."

Touche, poster. Touche.

I see what you're doing.

"Hey, look at dirk! He's just a laid back guy who doesn't care if he wins. That's cool! I'm gonna vote for him."

Touche, poster. Touche.

I can be there in just over 3 hours. I hope your bosses are ready for me to show them your online activity.

Also, I believe you should have showered this morning.

uh...yeah. That's all I got.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Can I change my vote to lurkingdirk? :facepalm:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6328998, member: 99191"]... hmmmm who has been nice to me this year? LOL

Ulysses32 was! Don't you remember?