• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

motivational posters

Whatever man, still funny. I don't condone it, but I can still laugh. ;)

Don't take it as a personal attack. I would guess that you didn't make the poster, but the subject matter, like the countless "Jailbait" posters, just isn't funny.

I guess I may have a different perspective since I've spent nights in hospitals waiting to take reports from gals wiped out by roofies, but I digress.

Heck, sometimes I'm amazed those "Jailbait" posters don't get deleted, since the forum rules prohibit pictures of underage people, or even discussions about them.

But anyway, the thread kicks ass, and these posters are often some of the best laughs I get during the day. :thumbsup:

H

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
The jailbait posters are usually just young-looking 18-19 year olds. At least, that's what helps me sleep.

9e1eee25f8e9.jpg
Ever watch "Heroes"? That girl in the back looks awfully familiar!

Bout time I contributed something.

Attachments

• poster21420165.jpg
    poster21420165.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,449
yup. i was gonna say that too, but didn't know if i was breaking rules by teaching people how to get copyrighted material...

I'm sure that site is just a collection of posters, as I have seen some of those here and on other places too. I sure am not copyrighting the posters I make. Use them and abuse them.