• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

motivational posters

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Disclaimer! I'm not picking on anyone in particular posting these things in this thread per se, but writing about these things on the net in general:

I used to like these a lot more, but like a lot of things on the net, they seem to have become a place to make things you'd never say out loud acceptable. When people put thought into them, they can be really awesome, but if you're just going to use them to be a racist, talk about banging 14 year olds, or such, you're not inventive...

you're an asshole.

Hedonis, calm down dude, just look at this picture and reflect:
2414400dd250d583b3f885e87737a385a17a8b6.jpg

Plenty calm here, and actually, the thread for these here at Freeones isn't as bad as some I've seen. We have a handful of jailbait ones, which I don't care for. Other than that, there's a lot of good ones here at Freeones.

And that woman has a great ass...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Plenty calm here, and actually, the thread for these here at Freeones isn't as bad as some I've seen. We have a handful of jailbait ones, which I don't care for. Other than that, there's a lot of good ones here at Freeones.

And that woman has a great ass...

Yeah I've seen some pretty raunchy ones on other boards, some I have in my collection, but here on Freeones, it's pretty calm.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
So true...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I'd put some more of mine up, but I don't feel like being banned! I'm looking for more and when I find them, I'll post them.