• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mother 'robs bank on her way to collect children from school'

when friends ask her daughters "- so, what does your mom in her spare time?".. she will answer "Oh, she works to rob banks!!, what about yours? "

Fuck it, I admit it...it was me.

I flew over to the US, got drunk one night and hooked up with her, she talked me into it (kinda like a shit version of Body Heat or The Postman Always Rings Twice) bought one of those "Erica Anderson" masks at Walmart, robbed the bank, got in the getaway car (which was actually being driven by Erica Anderson but she was wearing one of those "Joshua Tseu" masks...you can get them at Walmart apparently), picked up the kids, went back to Walmart to steal some ice creams for the kids (we swapped masks for this one) and went home.

Obviously I'm letting Erica take the fall for this one as male buggery in a US prison offends me...I'm just glad I've got it all off my chest now. If you read this don't tell anyone, k?

Joshua Tseu was not involved in the making of this fiasco. He was at work all the time. At Walmart, obviously.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"\
"I wanna be like my mommy!"
"Oh, and what does she do?"
"She's in finance."

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
All posts made after this one DO NOT COUNT for the 28/09 Daily Draw!

- Winner(s) will be announced in the next 4 hours

- You must have had 5 posts by the close of the Daily Draw to be eligable to win. If you didn't have 5 posts or didn't win, check the Official Daily Draw thread for today's topic!

All posts made after this one DO NOT COUNT for the 28/09 Daily Draw!

- Winner(s) will be announced in the next 4 hours

- You must have had 5 posts by the close of the Daily Draw to be eligable to win. If you didn't have 5 posts or didn't win, check the Official Daily Draw thread for today's topic!

Regardless...you'll never stop me from loving her...NEVAAAHHHHH

the story doesn’t make any sense she handed the clerk a note so where was the weapon or is the clerk such a pussy that he get scared of a note man that is very stupid man I am pretty sure if someone was going to rob a bank they would have a gun not a note and make it a bit more realistic. Unless this is not the whole story and there is actually more to it this doesn’t make any sense you can’t rob a bank with a note man you need a weapon. I know for a fact that you have to have strong evidence of a person robbing a bank and handing a clerk a note doesn’t really sound that threatening. And u have to really stupid to go rob a bank without covering your face and expecting no eye witness and caught being recorded on camera.

Please read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma