• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mother 'robs bank on her way to collect children from school'

She's an idiot. Everyone knows that you pick up the kids first. You need to have someone carry the bags of money for you. She is a small time bank robber, because a professional would've hit up a few more.

Note: I am not condoning the cool crime of robbery.

Mom what is your profession?

i don't have profession.

But i have a Hobby!

what is it Mom?

Bank robbery

Oh, shit Mom there's a police in our house now

what will you gonna do now Mom?

i don't know

:1orglaugh

Last edited:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Knock at the door.

"Josh, I need a favor."

"Sure Mrs. Anderson, what do you need?"

"Can you drive me over to the school and pick up my kids?"

"Sure."

"Oh, and on the way there could we stop off at the bank?"

"No problem Mrs. Anderson. Let me get my keys."

the story doesn’t make any sense she handed the clerk a note so where was the weapon or is the clerk such a pussy that he get scared of a note man that is very stupid man I am pretty sure if someone was going to rob a bank they would have a gun not a note and make it a bit more realistic. Unless this is not the whole story and there is actually more to it this doesn’t make any sense you can’t rob a bank with a note man you need a weapon. I know for a fact that you have to have strong evidence of a person robbing a bank and handing a clerk a note doesn’t really sound that threatening. And u have to really stupid to go rob a bank without covering your face and expecting no eye witness and caught being recorded on camera.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
the story doesn’t make any sense she handed the clerk a note so where was the weapon or is the clerk such a pussy that he get scared of a note man that is very stupid man I am pretty sure if someone was going to rob a bank they would have a gun not a note and make it a bit more realistic. Unless this is not the whole story and there is actually more to it this doesn’t make any sense you can’t rob a bank with a note man you need a weapon. I know for a fact that you have to have strong evidence of a person robbing a bank and handing a clerk a note doesn’t really sound that threatening. And u have to really stupid to go rob a bank without covering your face and expecting no eye witness and caught being recorded on camera.

Did you see the note? They had no choice... :anonymous
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e60e9899790050

This is probably the only crime that sounds more ridiculous as more details are made available

Mom Robs Bank Then Picks Up Her Kids At School

Driven by poverty, a mother of two robbed a bank and later went to the school to pick her daughters up.

The 37-year-old Erica Anderson, who resides in Grand Pass, Oregon, walked into an Umpqua Bank branch last Monday with a gun in her hand and ordered the cashier to fill the bag with money. In fact, she wrote her demand on a piece of paper and slipped it to the teller.

Also, in the note, she requested the teller not to call the police after fifteen minutes of her departure, since it would take 15 minutes for her to pick the kids from the school.

The teller assumed that she wanted to kidnap school children after leaving the bank. However, Erica Anderson was referring to her own daughters.

As Anderson left the Bank with a bag full of money, she picked her daughters from school and headed for home.

Minutes after her arrival, police was able to trace her and found her sitting at home eating ice-cream with her daughters.

Erica Anderson was arrested the very moment and charged with first-degree theft and second-degree robbery along with a $50,000 bail.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6866749-mom-robs-bank-then-picks-up-her-kids-at-school

Erica Anderson robbed Umpqua Bank and gave note asking for time to pick up children

033841-erica-anderson.jpg

Bank robber ... Erica Anderson asked the teller she was robbing to not call the police for 15 minutes to let her pick up her children from school.

TALK about the demands of juggling work and home life.

Erica Anderson, 37, went into an Umpqua Bank branch in Grants Pass, Oregon, on the afternoon of September 20, and handed the teller a note demanding cash – with one special request.

"The note also instructed the teller to wait 15 minutes before calling law enforcement or else two kids wouldn’t make it home from school," said Detective Sergeant Dennis Ward.

Anderson fled the bank with $1300 with Joshua K. Deeter Tseu, 19, driving the getaway car, said Ward, and the officers who responded within minutes were baffled and concerned by the note, fearing children were in danger.

Instead, said Ward: "She didn’t want to be late picking up her kids.”

A resident who witnessed the pair’s getaway provided police with enough information to track down Anderson.

She was arrested in her driveway, not long after picking up her kids at a local elementary school. Both her daughters were munching on ice cream bars when officers arrived at the scene.

Anderson reportedly appeared concerned about what might happen to her daughters following her arrest.

“But I guess if she was really all that concerned about their welfare,” said Ward, “she probably wouldn’t be committing bank robbery.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...pick-up-children/story-e6frev20-1225930011567

The way this economy is going, some people will do anything to survive. She won't have to worry about money now, the government will provide everything she needs for the next 10 years. I just hope her kids turn out better then she did!

All for $1,300? Running the risk of doing a decade in prison, for me at least, is going to have to run into the $2,000 range before I'd even consider it.