• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Sexually Active Countries

im moving to france

Most Sexually Active Countries

But I don't understand the US has the highest teen pregnancy in the world .

it only takes once to get preggo...and that has more to do with ignorance, stupidity and terrible sex education than anything else. birth control is so effective and readily available now that there's pretty much no excuse for getting pregnant accidentally. it's no secret that europeans are more enlightened and open minded sexually. the US has a lot of backwards thinking, head in the sand types who don't have sex and don't want to believe that their children will either so they avoid the topic and then their kids get knocked up...:facepalm:

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
i SEE MANY FEMALES EVERYDAY, EITHER WORK RELATED OR FUN RELATED AND I HAVE LESS LUCK, THAN EVERYONE I KNOW. WHEN I VACATION WOMEN LOVE ME ALMOST EVERYDAY, WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? IS IT THE COUNTRY OR ME? PLEASE TELL ME WHO NUMBER ONE IS ON THE TOP TEN LIST!

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Why are American women afraid of sex? I have this problem with them. Maybe it is my skin color, I am part of a very low percent of my small town population and have very few female admirers, which makes me feel weird about this place and the people.

Where is Brazil ranked among Most Sexually Active Countries?

Condoms can be purchased with money by both men and women (King size or XL), Practice safe sex, the people around you will be happier and healthier!:D:):cool:

Only european countries. I guess this poll is only about Europe...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Ah those French a little vin and some Jerry Lewis then it's turn the lights down low and climb up on the Effiel Tower mon petite chou.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I'm moving to France

Well clearly they know something we don't and something the Russians don't know.

Country Pregnancies per 1,000
1 Russia 101.7
2 United States 83.6
3 Bulgaria 83.3
4 United Kingdom 46.9 (England and Wales)
5 Australia 43.7
6 Sweden 24.9
7 Netherlands 12.2

Well clearly they know something we don't and something the Russians don't know.

Country Pregnancies per 1,000
1 Russia 101.7
2 United States 83.6
3 Bulgaria 83.3
4 United Kingdom 46.9 (England and Wales)
5 Australia 43.7
6 Sweden 24.9
7 Netherlands 12.2

that's interesting, so is russia's population no longer in decline?