• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Hated

Went the same way as price ;)
Amen!
90% of American consumers don't care it doesn't last more than 2-3 years, they only care about initial price!
90% of American consumers don't care if the consumables for it are overpriced, they only care about initial price!
90% of American consumers don't care if various regulatory labels are forged, and specific store chains are guilty of it knowingly, they only care about initial price!

90% of American consumers have flushed this country down the toilet.
Whomever said this was their "most hated" fact originally, I totally agree (especially as an engineer)!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Pretty much anything on MTV or it's substations.
Current music, it really sucks!

Gap commercials!!
Hell, Old Navy commercials too!
Commercials in general!

Drug dealers!

Traffic!

Holiday drivers! Argh!

Idiots on the road that don't use the turn lane!
The morons that don't use the turn signal, ohh, that's right the $90k Lexus doesn't come with them, they're an option.

Some of the gun laws.
The 10 round max law in California. Listen when my .45 is shooting 10 rounds, and the "illegal" magazine shoots 13, do you really think the criminal is going to shit himself furthur after the first 10 or during the 10. Or the fact they labeled it a "assualt weapon" because the carbine loads through the grip. That makes every pistol, technically illegal. Idiots.

The employees at most stores, morons.

The greeters at stores that say hello to you. You don't know me! Don't talk to me. Children are to be seen and not heard! It's some lame way of letting you know that they're there, and so you mentally won't steal anything. I'm here to buy something, be lucky about that and let me do it. Don't ask me for help unless I ask for it.

Fast food places. Let me order the food, tell you how I want it, then offer me something. Or those stupid automatic messages that play when you first drive up.

My neighbors that are living off the system, while I'm busting my ass.

And finally, (for right now) that peice of filth that busted out my back window to steal a small sling bag in the cargo area, that had nothing of worth in it. I wish I had caught him, I would have taught him a lesson in hate.

Good to vent.

Amen!
90% of American consumers don't care it doesn't last more than 2-3 years, they only care about initial price!
90% of American consumers don't care if the consumables for it are overpriced, they only care about initial price!
90% of American consumers don't care if various regulatory labels are forged, and specific store chains are guilty of it knowingly, they only care about initial price!

90% of American consumers have flushed this country down the toilet.
Whomever said this was their "most hated" fact originally, I totally agree (especially as an engineer)!

My father used to always go for the cheapest first no matter what. One day he told me that I finally taught him that there are times price makes a difference and you're better off spending a few bucks more for a product and having to buy it only once as opposed to going the cheap route-to some degree you get what you pay for, unfortanutely what we pay continues to increase as the quality of most things go down.

I like to say in a very sarcastic way that I want to make a product that everyone needs yet doesnt work quite right or breaks-it's the American way. I usually say this after having problems with something that doesn't work anywhere near as good as it should or that you imagine it will.

I guess it's a form of job security-if everyone makes a half-assed product in the same general line of items they may not come back and buy it, but you just gave the next guy a new customer and someone else has done the same for you.

bigots.

deceit.

liars. (okay..a few tiny lies..sure why not...but lies that could endanger your own family members life just so they will come build you a small deck? fuck that)

people who complain about people who date people with different color skin or whatever...mind ya bidnezz..thats all just mind ya bidnezz (from a Fresh Prince episode)

when i buy a HUGE box of cereal and ask if anyone would like any, before I buy so I know to buy more, and they say NO...2 days later the box is empty and I only got one bowl.

Jeremy Kyle, a smug,self satisfied low rent British version of Jerry Springer.
Generally, anybody who tries to force their opinions on you, the fashion industry, bigots, men who beat women, film censors, "Friends", olives and anchovies

Jeremy Kyle, a smug,self satisfied low rent British version of Jerry Springer.
Generally, anybody who tries to force their opinions on you, the fashion industry, bigots, men who beat women, film censors, "Friends", olives and anchovies

I too have noticed how opinionated those damn anchovies can be, lol.

I have to agree that I hate anchovies on pizza or in general, but I like the black olives. The green ones are too overpowering on a pizza for my taste.

i hate people who have already made up their mind and wont listen to your reason of events. Also when people think you are lying but really you are telling the truth... i hate that when people do that to you.

Not getting enough sleep then trying to function and get through the day!:( Oh,and arrogant bastards who love to disagree with you everytime you have an opinion:mad:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
People who achieve success based on who they know instead of what they know....I steer well clear of office politics.

Reality TV shows - today's opiate of the masses....

Boybands/Girlbands (who mostly release piss-poor cover versions, then a few years later, dump on the world their "Greatest Hits")

Celebrities who are famous for no distinguishable reason

Today's politicians

Racists

The BNP (an extreme right-wing party in the UK)

Daytime TV

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

That was mighty contradictory of yourself. Thumbs way down for a fatal downfall from what seemed like a just argument.

I was going to support your plight, but since you did that, I no longer feel the need to.

I hate it when people do before they think.

That was mighty contradictory of yourself. Thumbs way down for a fatal downfall from what seemed like a just argument.
I was going to support your plight, but since you did that, I no longer feel the need to.
I think we was think and he was clearly making a joke.
Thumbs down for someone who really takes things too seriously. ;)

take the rough with the smooth.... i have been taking a lot of rough at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeath67 View Post
You do realize the Admin of this board is Dutch? Just thought I'd let ya know!
it was an austin powers quote bud.

Come on man, the statement is so obviously contradictory even if it wasn't an Austin Powers quote it would be funny, especially considering that it's the Dutch culture being hated-who hates the Dutch lol?

member006

Closed Account
I really try not to hate, but if I must......

Breaking a nail. :(
Where our tax dollars go, most into their pockets every time.
Oh yeah and people who hate children. :mad:

LL:glugglug:

I hate paying so many different taxes-income tax, sales tax, gas tax, property taxes-by the end of the day there really isn't a whole lot left from each dollar made.

I hate people that do something wrong and then get pissed off when someone calls them on it.

When I want to walk up an escolator and someone is standing in the way even though they know they are supposed to keep to the right. People just stopping suddenly and talking when you are behind them in town and they know people are behind them.

IGNORANCE basically I fucking HATE it :mad: :mad: :mad: