• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Hated

bigbadbrody

Banned
I hate it when you’re fucking a girl and she falls asleep.

OMG LOL you know what that means don't you?? LOL

I don't know what I would do if that happed, casue usually there is to much noise to fall asleep

there are so many things that i hate... but i try and not let them bother me as i would be distracted otherwise... i have many things that i dont HATE but DISLIKE would be a better word as hate is a very strong word.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I hate it when you’re fucking a girl and she falls asleep.

I was fucking this girl who was obsessed with the idea of me fucking her while she was :sleep: (wierd fetish i guess)

So whenever we started to go at it she'd close her eyes and try to fall asleep, but it used to creep me out too much so i'd have to stop.

I hated that, i suppose

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Several years ago I was working 3rd shift. This girl told me to come over after work and fuck her while she was sleeping. So I did! Was actually quite good! I guess she was dreaming about some hot guy she knew but I didn't give a shit, I was the one fuckin her not him!!! :1orglaugh

Legzman

I really hate it when I am trying to watch a movie and someone just keeps on and keeps on talking to me when I am obviously ignoring the shit out of them! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! My fucking sister-in-law is the worlds worst a doing that very thing!!!!!!!!

Legzman

When people pull up to the apartment building to pick someone up and they just stay in the car and honk the horn! Get out of the fuckin car jackass!!!!!!!!
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

i know... and they leave teh car running wasting petrol! how stupid!

When people pull up to the apartment building to pick someone up and they just stay in the car and honk the horn! Get out of the fuckin car jackass!!!!!!!!
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

i know... and they leave teh car running wasting petrol! how stupid!

and what about when they do get out of their cars and block the entire driveway? morons they are. :mad:

Legzman

I can't quite figure out if people are just born stupid and they perfect it throughout their lifetime, or if it's something they pick up along the way?

Hates:

People with no concept of manners. Especially those who don't say thank you. You go out of your way to hold a door open for them and they just zip by. Or those who let the door slam on your face when you're a step behind them carrying stuff.

Buying a CD that ends up with one good song..and the rest is filler.

People who talk to you at the most pivotal time of a show, game, movie...

Chat rooms...

Give me time and I could come up with a 100 I think ... :)

I hate people who let their kids do whatever they please and then have the audacity to get pissed off at someone else who puts them in there place. If you don't want to take care of them, don't have them or at least have the decency to keep them at home so others don't have to watch them for you.

I also hate dipshits that bring their infants to the movies. Either get a babysitter, go to the drive-in or stay at home w/your kid.

I absolutely hate people that leave their children in the car on a ninety degree day and forget about them and then blame it on being too busy. Well, I notice you weren't too busy to concieve the child though were you? You found time to get your rocks off. Please, how can you do that to your precious child?

I hate people who let their kids do whatever they please and then have the audacity to get pissed off at someone else who puts them in there place. If you don't want to take care of them, don't have them or at least have the decency to keep them at home so others don't have to watch them for you.

bad rep for you asshole. you would actually let someone else touch your child? if you let your kid do whatever he or she wanted to do, and let some stranger put your child "in their place"? you are unbelievable. nobody touches your child. NOBODY!!!!!

bad rep for you asshole. you would actually let someone else touch your child? if you let your kid do whatever he or she wanted to do, and let some stranger put your child "in their place"? you are unbelievable. nobody touches your child. NOBODY!!!!!

Umm, I didn't say anything about letting anyone touch MY kid for one thing. What I'm talking about is people that don't watch there kids getting pissed when someone else puts them in there place-not physically, verbally.

Like the time I was at an "open buffet" style restaurant and this kid goes up to the ice cream machine and put his mouth right on the spigot and started sucking down soft serve ice cream from it and the gentleman next in line told the kid to knock it off because it was rude and unsanitary so the kid runs to his dad and the kid's dad flies off the handle because his kid got scolded for it.

For your information no one would ever have to "put a hand" on my kid because I would be watching them and if my kid did do something like that I'd not only take care of the problem I'd apoligize to anyone around.

So bad rep for you for not reading what I actually posted and making an assanine assumption.

I can't quite figure out if people are just born stupid and they perfect it throughout their lifetime, or if it's something they pick up along the way?

Uh, I don't know! Is that any help? :jester:

People who litter, especially from their cars, and people that don't bother to use turn signals. :mad:

Last edited: