• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Hated

Ok....im bored and couldnt think of anything good......so....what is it that you hate the most.....and i mean anything, a bad habit someone has, something that someone says, a movie, a band, an actor , any person in general..... i really mean ANYTHING, just think about what you cant stand the most....this should be interesting.

Something i absolutely despise....makes me red with anger....people who commit crimes against children....rape, murder, i think they should all be killed, they are the lowest scum that walk the earth.

Sutty

Banned
My workmate (although i shouldn't really call him mate)

People who cheat on their partner. I hate that sh*t.

P.S. And then brag about it! :mad:

Last edited:
threads with no direction! :laugh:

what am i doing? :o lol

Being a retail worker one thing I can not stand and hate more than anything are secret shoppers. I mean really, it's hard enough to do my job without worrying about being critiqued by what we refer to as sneaky shoppers.

Most people, because they can NOT take a split second and think "WHAT IF" before they react. Think about what I just said before you reply to this statement. Enjoy Life!

bigbadbrody

Banned
Hate is a very strong word that I choose not to use, I will used dislike instead. The think I most dislike is the increase in spam we have been getting at Freeones over the last three weeks.

I am very thankful for all of the moderators who work there hardest to keep on top of all the spam that we get here.

thank you all very very much

What do I hate the most?

The State
Ignorance
War
Prejudice

Spurs, Man Utd, mushrooms, abusive people with no good reason, racism, prejudice, bad movies, provos, whats "in" this season, most adverts, any future website called "PayOnes" (take note mods), dickheads.

EDIT: I discovered there was in fact a website called PayOnes, and I hate it aswell!

Last edited:
Secret shoppers are kind of sneaky, but they get paid to do that too remember; it's just a job. And the people that are paying you, they need to make sure you're treating your customers well. It's important. After all that's one of the things they're paying you for. And you're always going to treat customers well when they're in front of you, so secret shoppers are the only way to do it.

Actually to be fair they shouldn’t expect you to do a better job than what they pay you for. In life if people only get what they pay and that should work the same for corporations as well. My work ethic doesn't let me do it myself, but I can't really complain at an employee that gets treated like trash and doesn't want to do a good job. The corporation is getting their moneys worth after all, and it is a little unfair for them to expect you to bust your ass for nothing.

My most hated thing. It's greed. That has probably held humanity back more than any other aspect of it. A close second of my most hated things is hatred people have of others.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I hate that the world revolves around the almighty dollar.
Were we meant to live our lives just to make money so we can live?
Apparently so.

Secret shoppers are kind of sneaky, but they get paid to do that too remember; it's just a job. And the people that are paying you, they need to make sure you're treating your customers well. It's important. After all that's one of the things they're paying you for. And you're always going to treat customers well when they're in front of you, so secret shoppers are the only way to do it.

I smell the dust of a two year old thread. But way to go using the search button, it's nice to see.

My most hated thing is probably money, guns, power, bombs, the military, prejudice. On a smaller scale I hate when restauraunts bring things to your table without you asking for them and then charge for them. Happens a lot in parts of Europe.

How is the Big Apple tonight.
For this being an older thread blowing off the dust seems to have done some good though, considering all the posts that follow.

The Big Apple is a little chilly tonight, but it's been worse, thanks for asking.

I really hate the way things are made to break these days-what ever happened to quality?