• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most dangerous work ever!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
You are wrong. It's a 100% real case which was happened at "public pissing" shooting in one of ex-USSR baltic countries.

Maybe. But judging by her facial expression before the kick.......

Hmmm...and I always thought the night shift clerk at an inner city 7-Eleven was the most dangerous job off all time.

Wow looks like that heel; impaleh his thigh, that has to be hazard pay for sure.

It could have been worse. It could have impaled at a more sensitive location.

The first was funny, I would love to hear what words were exchanged in the second clip.

iv6789

Closed Account
Old people do and will always do whatever the hell they want to do. Simple fact. It's a rule. You get to be 65, you just get to quit caring about what people think about your actions. While I'm never an advocate for assaulting a woman, considering the circumstances, I don't think he was completely unreasonable.

Common sense should take over at some point in a situation and she used less than he did. Saying something like "don't assualt people, you'll probably last longer" isn't the most philisophical thing to say.

Maybe you should use common sense where you piss and you'll last longer.

:eek:

I was hoping I'd never see that again! :crash:

Although the girl is pretty hot, so maybe it's not so bad .... except for the mental image of her heel piercing his scrotum.

Did I just make it worse? :D

Yes. Yes you did. :eek: That's gonna leave a mark!

Also, who is the girl in the first video? She's fuckin hot. And her reaction when she falls is hilarious. Of course, if I was the guy she impaled, I would think otherwise. :)