• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most dangerous work ever!

JohnsyOne

Banned
49216a6446fa.gif

jasonk282

Banned
Wow looks like that heel; impaleh his thigh, that has to be hazard pay for sure.

:eek:

I was hoping I'd never see that again! :crash:

Although the girl is pretty hot, so maybe it's not so bad .... except for the mental image of her heel piercing his scrotum.

Did I just make it worse? :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The first vid: The guy's reaction is priceless.
Second vid: I think is a set-up.

Old but gold:

pissing-girl-kicked.gif

She should have slapped that guys face to the back of his head. Whether she was wrong or not...he had no right assaulting her...

JohnsyOne

Banned
She should have slapped that guys face to the back of his head. Whether she was wrong or not...he had no right assaulting her...
What for? The old man was absolutely right on what he did. The dirty whore honestly deserved her ass kick. Kudos to the old-school granddad :hatsoff:

What for? The old man was absolutely right on what he did. The dirty whore honestly deserved her ass kick. Kudos to the old-school granddad :hatsoff:

You don't have a right to kick someone for something like that....you don't like it keep on moving and hope the police catch them. You don't go around putting your hands (or in this case your feet) on people who are no threat to you. That's how people end up getting dead over nothing.

JohnsyOne

Banned
You don't have a right to kick someone for something like that...
Really? Who said that? Do you think I will allow someone to defecate on my way or in front of other people including kids and old people? Be sure, I'll kick her dirty ass much harder.

Really? Who said that?

Yeah, really. In most places that's called assault and battery...which you don't have the right to commit against someone for pissing in front of you. You do have the right to remove yourself from their presence and let authorities start the punishment process.

Do you think I will allow someone to defecate on my way or in front of other people including kids and old people?

I would hope you would be responsible enough to remove yourself and not be dumb enough to demonstrate to kids it's okay to assault someone just because you don't like what they're doing.

Be sure, I'll kick her dirty ass much harder.

Just be sure her b/f isn't standing somewhere nearby ready to kick your ass much harder or worse.

Keep your hands to yourself...you'll probably live longer.

JohnsyOne

Banned
Yeah, really. In most places that's called assault and battery...which you don't have the right to commit against someone for pissing in front of you. You do have the right to remove yourself from their presence and let authorities start the punishment process.
A law for a herd of cattle.

Just be sure her b/f isn't standing somewhere nearby ready to kick your ass much harder or worse. Keep your hands to yourself...you'll probably live longer.
This is what every coward will do.

Nothing personal, dude.

georges

Staff member
Really? Who said that? Do you think I will allow someone to defecate on my way or in front of other people including kids and old people? Be sure, I'll kick her dirty ass much harder.

Instead of assaulting someone and especially a woman which is weak and a sign of cowardice, you could tell her politely and firmly with a very loud, strong and very commanding voice: "Can you please stop showing your tits and your pissing pussy, we are not in a public brothel. Please also move from the sidewalk because you are blocking the walking space." Beating someone and assaulting someone weaker than you is not a sign of being civilized, using the authoritative dialogue and diplomacy for resolving difficult situations is the way to go.

that old dude has probably killed more people in the wars than we've had hot dinners. i wouldn't fuck with him either...

as for the first one, is that dude james deen or whatever the fuck his name is? for some reason i cant stand that guy anyway. i think there are only 2 often working male stars i can't stand and he is one of em...

This is what every coward will do.

Nothing personal, dude.

I don't take it personal. And in my world it's a "coward" who puts his hands on women because he doesn't like what they do.

Nothing personal, dude.