• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful Face tournament: Jennifer Aniston vs. Emma Stone

Which of the following actresses do you find more attractive (facially)? (pics below)

• Jennifer Aniston

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Emma Stone

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone cite a single thing about Jennifer's face or facial features that's better than Emma's?

I see it's getting closer... 10-9 now.

I'm voting Emma Stone (when I voted yesterday it was 10-5).

Go Go Emma! :)

What? Are you trying to say that this is your second vote already? No wonder that another girl is keeping up with votes. I didn't know one could vote multiple times...

Can anyone cite a single thing about Jennifer's face or facial features that's better than Emma's?

You are trying bit too hard to try to make Jennifer look bad and talking Emma up... I take it wmonbear is voting Emma with multiple accounts too to manipulate this poll... 20-2 for Jennifer sounds much more realistic than current voting distribution...

You are lowly cheaters and this poll has been now compromised... All results are completely null and void... and Jennifer should be declared as a winner by default.

You are trying bit too hard to try to make Jennifer look bad and talking Emma up... I take it wmonbear is voting Emma with multiple accounts too to manipulate this poll... 20-2 for Jennifer sounds much more realistic than current voting distribution...

You are lowly cheaters and this poll has been now compromised... All results are completely null and void... and Jennifer should be declared as a winner by default.

I PROMISE you, I only have one Freeones account and as such have only voted once.

Backing one's candidate is highly encouraged in these polls as it makes the contests more spirited.
On that note, I think Emma has what it takes to take Jennifer down! :D

Have to admit, the John_8581 post does sound a bit shady.

Hey John, can you clarify what you meant in your post? Did you vote more than once?

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer_Aniston_crop.jpg

jennifer_aniston_were_the_millers_premiere2.jpg

-or-

Emma_Stone_203_7.jpg

Emma_Stone_Makeup_Through_Years_Pictures.jpg

Emma Stone

When he posted "I'm voting Emma Stone (when I voted yesterday it was 10 - 5). ", John _8581 may have meant that he was supporting Emma Stone, as opposed to voting again. Unless John_8581 explicitly states that he voted more than once, we cannot prove or disprove this notion. Just as we cannot prove or disprove if a Jennifer supporter voted more than once.

This surely would've been a huge upset over the ever-popular Ms. Aniston.
But at this point, it doesn't appear that's gonna happen. :(

Oh well, at least it wasn't a total loss - I discovered what a beauty Emma Stone has matured into. :) Wow!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

What? Are you trying to say that this is your second vote already? No wonder that another girl is keeping up with votes. I didn't know one could vote multiple times...

Have to admit, the John_8581 post does sound a bit shady.

Hey John, can you clarify what you meant in your post? Did you vote more than once?

Okay, I'll further explain my answer. And no. I'm not trying to stir the pot here. :stir:

Before I voted, the day before on Friday, Jennifer Aniston was leading in this poll 10-4 over Emma Stone. I then voted for Emma. And that made it Jennifer Aniston leading 10-5 over Emma Stone.

I then later commented in the thread on Saturday ... What you and Anonyne#017 have picked up on ...

For me, it has Emma Stone in italics = [nobabe]Emma Stone[/nobabe]. It also says, "You have already voted on this poll."

-- Therefore I cannot vote twice -- I hope this helps.

Okay, I'll further explain my answer. And no. I'm not trying to stir the pot here. :stir:

Before I voted, the day before on Friday, Jennifer Aniston was leading in this poll 10-4 over Emma Stone. I then voted for Emma. And that made it Jennifer Aniston leading 10-5 over Emma Stone.

I then later commented in the thread on Saturday ... What you and Anonyne#017 have picked up on ...

For me, it has Emma Stone in italics = [nobabe]Emma Stone[/nobabe]. It also says, "You have already voted on this poll."

-- Therefore I cannot vote twice -- I hope this helps.

Appreciate your response, John_8581. Thanks to you, "Voter-Gate" has now been resolved. ;)

I still suspect that this award has been bought and host has been bribed to favor another girl... Another girl is clearly getting worse pictures, positions and facial expressions posted in her images. But this might actually help her if that's how she looks at her worst... Now let's imagine her at her best... Things could be always much worse for her (and I think Assari would add "...and always will be", but let's hope bad for her.). Perhaps we need some "less" favorable pictures of Emma too for pure fairness...

I still suspect that this award has been bought and host has been bribed to favor another girl... Another girl is clearly getting worse pictures, positions and facial expressions posted in her images. But this might actually help her if that's how she looks at her worst... Now let's imagine her at her best... Things could be always much worse for her (and I think Assari would add "...and always will be", but let's hope bad for her.). Perhaps we need some "less" favorable pictures of Emma too for pure fairness...

Not sure what "award" you're speaking of. No bribery was necessary - I'm firmly in Emma's camp.

I went to great lengths (multiple sites) to find the absolute best photos for each candidate.
In all honesty, I had a harder time finding what I felt to be good pics of Jennifer than I did for Emma.
Don't blame Emma for Jennifer's inability to take great stills or be more glamorous.

If anyone thinks one of the candidates is being cast in a bad light, they are more than welcome to post pics they feel are more favorable. The goal here is for the MBF polls to be somewhat representative of the general population.

I still suspect that this award has been bought and host has been bribed to favor another girl...

Btw, just to put an end to your suggestion of the tournament somehow being corrupted, out of the 13 MBF polls initiated thus far, only 2 of my choices have actually won/advanced. Sorry, but that just doesn't sound like a fix to me.

TKO!: 7-vote margin has been reached.
Per tournament mercy rule, Jennifer Aniston is hereby declared the winner, officially scoring an 18 - 11 victory
over Emma Stone. As a result, Jennifer will advance to Round 2 of the tournament.