• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful (attractive) Female Face… Ever!

Vanessa Williams

22629423fa9d94b04e11bb1dbae86675f1295c7b.jpg

Next post marks the end of Page 1. At that time, you may submit your Top 3 nominations from the entries posted.
Top 3 vote-getters will then qualify to compete in elimination tournament for Most Beautiful Face in Modern Media History!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alexis Adams
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Cashier
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!

Would you like to see some high resolution modeling pictures from Alexis Adams that were taken way back in the day? These photos were taken years ago when I first met her ...and before she had shot for so many
other photographers. She had a blast at the shoot and she had also just turned 18 years old in these pictures! I cannot believe how far this babe has gone in the business, but when these particular pictures were
taken, Alexis was indeed a very amateur teen! The guys (and girls) out there that enjoy this hot babe should really enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures from back when she was a very amateur girl, without
being experienced in nude modeling ...or anything related to the adult entertainment industry. Watch this sexy blonde teen model nude and show off that tight amateur ass! Alexis also has pictures on the website
showing her getting fucked and creampied deep inside of her pussy! Hope you all enjoy these very rare and amateur pictures of Alexis Adams!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alexis-adams.html

Now accepting Top 3 nominations from Page 1 for "Most Beautiful Face Ever" consideration!

My Top 3 faves from Page 1:

* Audrey Hepburn
* Gemma Ward
* Penelope Cruz

y
Post your Top 3 nominations from Page 1 for Most Beautiful Face Ever!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brandon
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 560 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This sexy and hot MILF works as a waitress and as soon as I saw her walking over to my table to take my order, I instantly wanted to shoot her modeling for my website! She also has a very nice set of all natural breasts
too! Not to mention, a beautiful face as well. When I spoke to her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots, she was interested, but she was concerned that her husband may stumble upon the modeling pictures
one day while browsing the internet. She really wanted to do the shoot though, but she did not want to go behind her husbands back. According to her, the husband and her had a very lengthy discussion in regards to her
doing the nude modeling, and after about 4 hours, he finally told her ...the hell with it, just do the damn modeling shoot! His only request was for her to remove the wedding ring during the shoot. I don't know about you,
but I personally don't give a damn if whether she has a ring on her finger or not ...as long as she is showing off that pretty face, those big and all natural tits, as well as that sweet looking brown butthole! Hope you all enjoy
these super high resolution and very amateur pictures of Brandon modeling nude!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/sexy-milf-in-pajamas.html

^ Sorry, above candidate is disqualified from MBF consideration due to nudity.
Reminder: this is a clothed-only thread. Thanks. :)

You may nominate up to 3 candidates from each page of this thread to compete further for Most Beautiful Face Ever crown.
Currently accepting nominations for Page 1.

more of Whitney.

I think I said in another thread that there's only been three women in my lifetime who my breath stopped for and my heart skipped a beat at their beauty. Two of them are Raquel Welch and Whitney Houston in their heyday.

click to enlarge

22648594a12a0f39d6618719535b125ed7c1e674.jpg

2264862312780e815557e5de72f63f85f79eb585.jpg

226486490a6f3f45f7d7f69e32510b8604609b02.jpg

22648660661c9a52ac1b656e24dc5ac71e867eaa.jpg

Taylor's face is the perfect "canvas", i.e., "tailor made" for make-up.
Pretty sure she'll be one of my nom's for this page. I appreciate her portrayal and tribute to vintage, old-hollywood style glamour.