• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mosque Bombing in Baghdad - 74 Dead So Far

Apparently it says that they disagree with each other quite strongly. :eek: :tongue:

Could you imagine if people here on the board did that when they disliked another's beliefs? It'd be a bloodbath and the mods would have to start wearing blue U.N. hats every time they logged in (of course, in the case of Iraq, the U.N. did nothing to enforce its sanctions' violations by Iraq). :eek:

Not to make light of the situation over there entirely, but this sort of nonsense worries me - foreign troops are going to be over there for decades trying to stabilize that country if this shit continues. It's been going on for hundreds & hundreds of years.

What a Pandora's Box we've jumped into...

Caleb14 said:
That is insane, what are they trying to say with that kind of attack?

Is this just an attempt by the terrorist in Iraq to create a civil war? I think this is what is going on. Perhaps they believe that by creating a civil war it will cause the world to blame all the troubles in Iraq on the US, increasing anti US feelings in muslim everywhere and pulling more people to their cause. Just my thoughts of course.

Caleb14 said:
That is insane, what are they trying to say with that kind of attack?

That they don't care, These same people will chop off somebody's head with a knife..So setting off a car bomb in a market or mosque is nothing to them. They have been doing this shit for hundreds of years..There beliefs are totally different then ours..and for America and all of it's allies to think that they are gonna change the middle east..That's like thinking your gonna win the war on drugs.

Islam is nothing but a religion of murder, mayhem, destruction and death. They dont want peace at all. The only peace they want is when all the infidels are dead. They want all westerners dead and they want all others other then their own people dead. It was a mistake to go into iraq but to let saddam to continue to rule would of been very bad in the long run. He might of acquired WMD's and used against the US. I guess the iraqi people dont want to be free of saddam. This whole situation is a complete mess.

angeladevirulz said:
Islam is nothing but a religion of murder, mayhem, destruction and death. They dont want peace at all. The only peace they want is when all the infidels are dead. They want all westerners dead and they want all others other then their own people dead. It was a mistake to go into iraq but to let saddam to continue to rule would of been very bad in the long run. He might of acquired WMD's and used against the US. I guess the iraqi people dont want to be free of saddam. This whole situation is a complete mess.
Don't blame Islam. Blame the people who use it for their own purposes.

I believe that most religions can be exploited in one way or another. It's just sad to see how many people give Islam a bad name.