• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

More Divided Now Than During Civil War

But I'd say there are as many guns in East L.A. and the Southside of Chicago as all of Georgia and Alabama

And where is your data to back up that claim?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's called an opinion, Fisher. And since you don't understand how to interpret data anyway, what does it matter? :)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yes, I do (strongly) believe that treason should be met with swift and certain death. I believe that anyone seeking to tear down the republic, by taking up arms, is a traitor to the republic. Peaceful protest is acceptable. That's what keeps us honest. But these wingnuts who are running around forming militias and talking about "taking back their country".... follow the lead of W.T. Sherman. He was also a student of Roman tactics. Always go with what works. :yesyes:

Companies that ship jobs overseas are economic traitors and deserve the same fate.

Companies that ship jobs overseas are economic traitors and deserve the same fate.

They deserve the chance to do whats right and move those jobs back onto US soil if they refuse their companies should be seized and sold to an American citizen who gets it. There is no excuse for putting your income ahead of your country it is dirty and despicable, this used to be the norm in this country remember 'Buy American First'???

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
if they refuse their companies should be seized and sold to an American citizen who gets it.

No, that is Communism.

Just raise the tariffs on their products.

The red states had more guns and were (supposedly) better shots in 1861 too. And that turned out how? ;) But I'd say there are as many guns in East L.A. and the Southside of Chicago as all of Georgia and Alabama - and I doubt they're packin' Marlin 30-30 deer rifles in the 'hood. .

Are those legal or illegal firearms? Chicago is a disgrace to this nation, honestly, with such an astronomical homicide rate yet with the strictest firearms laws.

Addressing the OP, it's called balkinization and it's VERY real. This country is progressively getting more divisive among racial lines and that is only going to get worse. Mark my words...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Are those legal or illegal firearms? Chicago is a disgrace to this nation, honestly, with such an astronomical homicide rate yet with the strictest firearms laws.

Addressing the OP, it's called balkinization and it's VERY real. This country is progressively getting more divisive among racial lines and that is only going to get worse. Mark my words...

If you were in the Gun Owners of America, you'd say there was no such thing as an "illegal" gun. ;) But given the gun laws in Illinois and California, I would say that there are a great many illegally possessed firearms in those places.

As for the country becoming more divided, I agree with you. But I think it's going to be more than along racial lines. Ethnicity, income level, educational level, geography, age, gender, religious preference, sexual preference, etc. all seem to be factors. The true test of our republic is how well we can deal with each other... in a peaceful way. That's also a test of how civilized we are.

If you were in the Gun Owners of America, you'd say there was no such thing as an "illegal" gun. ;) But given the gun laws in Illinois and California, I would say that there are a great many illegally possessed firearms in those places.

As for the country becoming more divided, I agree with you. But I think it's going to be more than along racial lines. Ethnicity, income level, educational level, geography, age, gender, religious preference, sexual preference, etc. all seem to be factors. The true test of our republic is how well we can deal with each other... in a peaceful way. That's also a test of how civilized we are.

I can give you an example right where I am typing from. The school I graduated from just a little over a decade ago is today 80% minority, yet when my father graduated from it in the late 60's he could literally count on one hand the number of minorities there. It's a huge high school as well, with close to 2,000 students today. That shift is truely astronomical, to put it lightly. What that represents is "white flight," and for better or worse it's going to continue.

That's the sort of "balkinization" I was referring to. I don't doubt your assertion though that it will split even further than just on the lines of "race."

I wish all the blacks and browns would leave and return to their former countries. (Africa and Mexico). Abraham Lincoln is quoted as saying, The Negro will never be able to adapt, nor will he be accepted. One hundred and fifty years later, it's as if they just got off the boat. Yet, they are the recipients of some of the most welfare-type programs of any person in America. You would think that they would have learned by now that sucking on the government tit is a one way ticket to Ghettoville.

Ghettoville:

A city (usually small) where most of the population is made of ghetto people, but nobody realizes that they are ghetto. All of the women's clothes are five sizes too small and the men's clothes are five sizes too big. Everyone's car is the most bad-ass car in their minds, when in reality they possess one of the crappiest cars around (usually a bunch of cars covered in fake decals and with really loud mufflers on a 4 cylinder). There are also special events that occur only once or twice a year where all of the ghettos come out from under their rocks and out of their hiding places to get drunk, dance, start fights, and hook up with each other.

Bob: Hey Jerry, remember when we lived in Ghettoville?

Jerry: Yeah, that place sucked with all of the ghettos crawling around. Especially since it turned into the Palm Beach International Raceway's Drag Strip every time I pulled up to a stoplight.

Bob: Yup, those were the days. And the fiestas were always the worst times of the year when the 300 pound girls would all come out in their tightest tube tops, fake eyebrows, and g-strings pulled up to their necks, and all of the guys in their XXXX-Large polos, 59Fifty hats, and Plymouth Neons with tinted windows, Daytons, three 12-inch subwoofers in the trunk, and a Raiders decal in every window.

Jerry: Yep...Ghettoville was the shit...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghettoville

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I am for the Tariff system but it would not be communism as the company would be put back in the private sector immediately. You have a choice in this country but not at the cost of the country itself.

Taking someone's business or private property is Communism. That's not America.
It's not in the Constitution.

They could only raise the tariffs.

It's also not Constitutional to over-regulate everything.

Green terrorism is unconstitutional.

EPA Overregulation Link

Taking someone's business or private property is Communism. That's not America.
It's not in the Constitution.

They could only raise the tariffs.

It's also not Constitutional to over-regulate everything.

Green terrorism is unconstitutional.

EPA Overregulation Link

Seize then sell to another private party, A person who plays by the rules. Then the douche bag gets the proceeds for his companies sale. After a huge fine for failure to comply.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
There's only one thing to do; nuke the Japs.

That'll scare those Commie Soviet bastards into conformity and playing ball...