• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Moore Confronted Over $50 Million Fortune: "You Lie. Stop Lying."

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Did he steal the money? No. Is he saying that he should be exempt from such a tax? No. So what the fuck is the problem? The right wing and their skewed view of the world.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I don't know what he spends his money on, but as far as I know it hasn't been used to send jobs over to Pakistan or covering up industrial pollution.

I haven't heard right-wing people begrudge Moore his fortune. I have heard them point out that he can choose to pay more to the IRS than he's currently paying. He can volunteer to do so. He doesn't need to wait for taxes to be raised on all wealthy people. So in that sense, yeah- he does seem to be a little bit hypocritical maybe.

Whit: You are correct. Fox News people (or at least the ones I'm aware of) believe lower taxes stimulate entreprenuership and economic growth, etc. They believe over-taxing businesses leads to those businesses relocating - to Pakistan, for example, as a previosu poster mentioned. Or from California to Texas, unfortunately for me and my neighbors. So if the Occupy crowd is going around b*tching about wealthy people (the people who are in a position to form businesses and create jobs for other people), then yeah - they're going to be seen as anti-capitalist. Btw- was there an Occupy Fannie Mae protest and I just missed it somehow? Or an Occupy UAW protest? There are some loopholes that should be closed probably. The Left and the Right might actually agree on that. But in general, the wealthy people in this country already pay plenty of taxes.

I haven't heard right-wing people begrudge Moore his fortune. I have heard them point out that he can choose to pay more to the IRS than he's currently paying. He can volunteer to do so. He doesn't need to wait for taxes to be raised on all wealthy people. So in that sense, yeah- he does seem to be a little bit hypocritical maybe.

Whit: You are correct. Fox News people (or at least the ones I'm aware of) believe lower taxes stimulate entreprenuership and economic growth, etc. They believe over-taxing businesses leads to those businesses relocating - to Pakistan, for example, as a previosu poster mentioned. Or from California to Texas, unfortunately for me and my neighbors. So if the Occupy crowd is going around b*tching about wealthy people (the people who are in a position to form businesses and create jobs for other people), then yeah - they're going to be seen as anti-capitalist. Btw- was there an Occupy Fannie Mae protest and I just missed it somehow? Or an Occupy UAW protest? There are some loopholes that should be closed probably. The Left and the Right might actually agree on that. But in general, the wealthy people in this country already pay plenty of taxes.
Sure he can pay more but it does no good unless they all do. Thats not hypocritical. Just a Fox sound bite.
Fox hosts want to lower taxes on the top 1-3% that they are in and want the lowest 50% to pay their fair share(raise their taxes)
There is a big difference between business taxes and rich peoples personal taxes.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Michael Moore should hire someone to follow him around all day and slap his hands whenever his fat ass reaches for a cookie or piece of cake.

That would create jobs.

Smoore is helping to make OWS an even bigger comedy than it has been. Well done Smoore.