• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Moore Confronted Over $50 Million Fortune: "You Lie. Stop Lying."

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Moore Confronted Over $50 Million Fortune: "You Lie. Stop Lying."

As Moore was leaving the Occupy Denver protest to go to a book signing he was confronted by a correspondent at KCNC-TV, the local CBS affiliate.

The reporter asked if his rumored wealth made him part of the one percent the "Occupy" movement was protesting against.

"I do very well," he replied, "Because I do well, I want taxes raised on people who do well, including mine."

But when asked how he is helping the protesters with his $50 million, Moore said, "I don't have $50 million," before growing exasperated and telling the reporter, "You're just punk media is all you are. You lie. You lie to people. Stop lying to people. Stop lying."

When asked again, "Are you not part of the one percent?" he replied, "Just don't lie, OK?"

Article

:rofl2:

Moore got 50 Million? Any refrences/sources? Where is he getting numbers from?

$50 million or not he is definatly loaded and he is there just for his own purposes, I hate that fat slob! South Park has him to a T!

Where is the site getting its numbers from, I don't even see his name on the Forbes list which does this kind of reports.

http://www.forbes.com/wealth/celebrities/list?ascend=false&sort=salary

Take a look to the right and look at the other RICH celebrities who are two-faced cock suckers! How come the OWS crowd doesn't bitch-slap them as well? Aren't they considered rich too?

What's two faced about asking to be taxed more? They are protesting against GREED not MONEY ITSELF. You don't even know what OWS is protesting against while calling them all kind of names.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Where is the site getting its numbers from, I don't even see his name on the Forbes list which does this kind of reports.

He probably has fifty million plus.

What's two faced about asking to be taxed more? They are protesting against GREED not MONEY ITSELF. You don't even know what OWS is protesting against while calling them all kind of names.

We are taxed enough already.

They need to budget the money they have already and use it wisely. Instead of tax and spend.

"Occupy" doesn't even know what they are protesting.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
"Net worth" isn't the same as how much money the gentleman has in the bank. I just wonder why these esteemed conservatives hate Moore for his wealth? :dunno:

not defending Moore, but what is he supposed to be doing with his money for OWS? If he's advocating higher taxes / contribution (and a huge voice for public health care as well as his last piece on derivatives market / collusion), uh, isn't that something?

I'm a little confused on the point here, though. Are you celebrating a vindication for OWS (I doubt it)? Or are you just giddy someone is attacking Moore (with a strawman premise)?

Alec Baldwin was confronted like this last week in NYC. No one reproached Kayne and Russell Simmons a month ago, though.......

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
51 million, actually. You should see the guy go after a deep-dish Chicago.

emceeemcee

Banned
What is it with the obsession with Michael Moore that forum retards have?

Do any of said retards care to explain this 'lol Moore's hypocrite!' argument they love to regurgitate? What exactly makes him a hypocrite? So what if he is a multi-millionaire? What relevance does this have to anything? The guy is advocating for a system where he would pay more tax.

You're argument doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, mongers.

WHO is he supposed to hand over a wad of cash to? And for what? OWS movement isn't about handouts, so I'm not clear on what the reporter was getting at.

Is the contention that people who aren't struggling financially shouldn't be protesting?

He probably has fifty million plus.

A 'probably' isn't good enough to make an accusation.Glenn Beck probably murdered a girl in the 90's, you can find references if you simply google that.

We are taxed enough already.

You are, not the rich though. People like Buffett and many corporations pay less than you do.

"Occupy" doesn't even know what they are protesting.

I suggest you look up these - Social Mobility, Income Inequality, Corporate Influence, Regressive Taxation.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Ok, for the sake of argument, let's pretend the OWS is protesting GREED.

Who gives them to the right to tell me or anyone else for that matter how much money a person can have? And, if they are REALLY protesting about greed, why are they NOT camping out in front of the WEALTHIEST rock star's homes... movie star's homes, rapper's homes, sports star's homes, etc? And, which stinking fucking hippie in those groups of OWS sets the "standard" for what is too much and what is not too much money to have?

Message to the OWS crowd: Grow the fuck up already, take responsibility, and stop with the whiney attitudes and cry baby nonsense. Nobody owes you a fucking thing.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ok, for the sake of argument, let's pretend the OWS is protesting GREED.

Who gives them to the right to tell me or anyone else for that matter how much money a person can have? And, if they are REALLY protesting about greed, why are they NOT camping out in front of the WEALTHIEST rock star's homes... movie star's homes, rapper's homes, sports star's homes, etc? And, which stinking fucking hippie in those groups of OWS sets the "standard" for what is too much and what is not too much money to have?

Message to the OWS crowd: Grow the fuck up already, take responsibility, and stop with the whiney attitudes and cry baby nonsense. Nobody owes you a fucking thing.

No one has the right to tell anyone how much they can make.

Obama: "At Some Point, You've Made Enough Money."

That statement alone is enough to send him packing in 2012.

Who gives them to the right to tell me or anyone else for that matter how much money a person can have?

Another strawman, who has said that you can only have X amount of money?

And, if they are REALLY protesting about greed, why are they NOT camping out in front of the WEALTHIEST rock star's homes... movie star's homes, rapper's homes, sports star's homes, etc?

Because they are not the ones lobbying congress to create loopholes and get tax cuts while increasing the burden of wars and corporate welfare on everyone else. And there are lot of rich people who are willing to see their taxes raised, even people like Mark Cuban.

And, which stinking fucking hippie in those groups of OWS sets the "standard" for what is too much and what is not too much money to have?

More strawman. They are not asking for handouts unlike what Sean Hannity tells you (a guy who scams veterans in the name of charity).

And these stinking hippies will go away just like the inbred racist teabaggers did when their agenda started getting some representation.