• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Im wondering but does she do anal? I was watching the milflesson video and they zoom in on her ass and her anus is wide. Anyone got any more videos?

Im wondering but does she do anal? I was watching the milflesson video and they zoom in on her ass and her anus is wide. Anyone got any more videos?

I have seen almost every one of her scenes and to the best of my knowledge, she never did an anal scene. There are a few scenes with guys licking her ass, but that's it.

CJ

I actually saw her in the Aventura Mall in miami-dade, fl yesterday, she was in a higher end of the guess store, I saw this hot older girl and then i was looking, and I was like noooo way, that is Monique, she was there with an older guy and a small kid, don't know if they were friends or what, I was like damn!! she is HOT!!

I actually saw her in the Aventura Mall in miami-dade, fl yesterday, she was in a higher end of the guess store, I saw this hot older girl and then i was looking, and I was like noooo way, that is Monique, she was there with an older guy and a small kid, don't know if they were friends or what, I was like damn!! she is HOT!!

That is very interesting. Do tell more. How was she dressed? How old was the kid? Does she still look like she did when she made her videos (she has not made one for 2 years now)?

Thanks for sharing. Any more details you have would be appreciated.

CJ

Hey folks. Just joined after reading all nine pages of this excellent thread.

I was just wandering, are there perhaps some videos/pics of Monique from 'Point of View Pantyhose Sex 5' (the JB Video release)...?

Could Someone Post Up Her Scene In Pros. Ive Been Wanting To See This For A Long Time Now And I Cant Find It Nowhere. Thankis In Advance.

you guys are gonna love this...!

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator: