• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Dog Ziggy

Closed Account
:update: According to her agency profile, Monique is back shooting b/g plus ANAL :thumbsup:

Sure hope she shoots lots of ANAL.

I believe she just shot a new scene with Naughty America according to her twitter. I hope it's Tonight's Girlfriend. Does anyone how long from shooting the scene to it being released on the website? Can't wait! :)

I believe she just shot a new scene with Naughty America according to her twitter. I hope it's Tonight's Girlfriend. Does anyone how long from shooting the scene to it being released on the website? Can't wait! :)

1. Naughty america is pretty good as far as releasing their scenes soon after filming.

2. I didn't see what she wrote on her twitter but if I had to guess its probly a girl/ girl scene

Sadly not. Penthouse Pic Set (and nobody knows if a video exists) - Shot around Dec 20, 2012 - At least that's what penthouse dated it with.
There is indeed a video of this scene. It is called something like '3 way sex tape'. Probably widely available through dubious methods, that's not for me to comment upon. It is a damn fine scene, tho!