• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sadly not very likely since she is going to do boy girl scenes for her site exclusively. But so far there is nothing scheduled there yet in the "upcoiming videos" section...

Well yes, it's a new Scene at Brazzers, but I have to say I don't like the fact at all that it's yet another scene where Monique is in with another girl. I don't like 3 somes simply becasue there are only like 3 or 5 girls I would accept in the same scene with her at all. Everybody else is just a distraction and blocks the view on Monique...:mad:

If Monique reads this thread ..... would love for her to continue doing B/G scenes again. She should be very choosy as she can be because of her loyal fan base. Would love to see her in a scene for 'Tonight's Girlfriend' and 'Canhescore.'

Also would be great to see more B/G scenes on her website. She mentioned a private anal video she took on her handphone......that would be awesome!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
If Monique reads this thread ..... would love for her to continue doing B/G scenes again. She should be very choosy as she can be because of her loyal fan base. Would love to see her in a scene for 'Tonight's Girlfriend' and 'Canhescore.'

Also would be great to see more B/G scenes on her website. She mentioned a private anal video she took on her handphone......that would be awesome!

I'd love to see her in Tonight's Girlfriend and the anal video she took with her hand-phone sounds fantastic! :lovecoupl

Well, that's the upcoming videos section on her website...

And I don't like the looks of it right now. I hope this means she is busy doing new stuff but then, with her travelling all around, I fear she is too busy getting from one stage to another lately. Next webcam show is soon, so maybe it's time for some serious questions about any upcoming scenes again...

Well yes, it's a new Scene at Brazzers, but I have to say I don't like the fact at all that it's yet another scene where Monique is in with another girl. I don't like 3 somes simply becasue there are only like 3 or 5 girls I would accept in the same scene with her at all. Everybody else is just a distraction and blocks the view on Monique...:mad:

i agree with you.. btw there is another new brazzers scene ,B-G, hope they will release it soon

Yep, that scene with Ramon she mentioned. But since there was a scene with her just now and since it is her last (for now) at Brazzers, I doubt they will release it this soon. We can probably be lucky to see it in 2 months from now ;)