• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I like the darker hair, but I dont know why she would get implants...she had the perfect boobs before! Im not against implants, but I feel Monique didn't need them at all.

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Check the first scene with Monique's new boob job only at Naughty America - My Dad's Hot Girlfriend - Monique Alexander

moniqueramonhor_big_img1.jpg

Don't forget you can join Naughty America on a trial membership for only $1.95 - HERE

I just love these guys that get in here and make comments like "she used to be hot!" or other idiotic remarks when the truth is there isnt a one of us that wouldnt give our left nut just to stand close enough to her to smell her perfume just one time! Morons

If you'd give your testicles to stand next a woman, ANY WOMAN, you are one pussy whipped faggot and we would appreciate it if you fucked off. We don't like pansies like you. Just saying.

And yes, she USED to be hot, as was Lela Star who now removed her implants but she's already ruined her body and Monique has now done the same.

I can't say I'm too happy she got those new boobs but actually I've seen a lot worse boobjobs in the past. And seriously, I don't think fake boobs are this much of a problem. I think doing surgery in the face is a terrible thing and since Lela Star is mentioned here, if she'd just gotten her boobs bigger, I think people wouldn't talk about her the way they do...:2 cents: