• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britush

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

My Dog Ziggy

Closed Account
^ That's great news. The more anal we see from Monique, the better. Gangbangs and IR would be great too. I hope someone from Dog Fart reads this.

Monique looks great. I do want to see her f*ck some new guys. Every scene she has done recently is some guy that has already banged her. Like to see some 3-ways (BBG) and IR to go with the awesome anal scenes.

Yes, Monique's scenes are certainly hotting up. Seems like she is working her way up to double-penetration. (This could possibly be in the Brazzers series 'How to Destroy a Marriage' which Brando has stated the final parts will be shot later this month.) Seems logical in terms of the storyline although what a way to lose your dp virginity (Kieran Lee and Danny D!!!)

Her anal scenes do seem to be only with Brazzers though. I suspect she has a contract with them. However, when the agreement finishes, I hope she does some anal with other studios........first and foremost for Jamesdeen.com! I don't know why, but I love the chemistry between the two and I love the amateur/home-cam style that James's scenes have.

Regarding IR, on her twitter, she has mentioned that she does not get hired by any IR studios.....and not that she doesn't want to do it.

And last shot....although a very long one......I would love for her to go to Japan and do some scenes there! Check out Lexi Swallow's visit there ( http://www.javzoo.com/en/movie/22qr) . It would be amazing. I think she'd enjoy it considering her love for Hello Kitty as per her tattoo.