• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Monica Mattos / Aaba Bin Sheikh

Re: Monica Mattos

Yes she is a real slut. I saw her movies with shemales and just recently I discovered she has made bestiality movies. She has a scene where she sucks a horse. Those brazil girls are crazy. They will do anything for money. She is really cute but this zoo stuff is even for me too much.

Yes she is a real slut. I saw her movies with shemales and just recently I discovered she has made bestiality movies. She has a scene where she sucks a horse. Those brazil girls are crazy. They will do anything for money. She is really cute but this zoo stuff is even for me too much.

Is true. Here in Brazil she's very crazy, but not all girls...:)

I saw this vid...:eek:

...I will love to see that vid

ed007

Banned

interesting!!

Re: Aaba Bin Sheikh

Arabic? Do me a favour. She's latin.

This is a poor attempt at finding an arab novelty market. The name itself is stupid: Aaba? What sort of name is that?

Aaba Bin Sheik translates as 'Aaba son of Sheik'. Made up rubbish. About as convincing as 'Gaya Patel', or any other latin girl with a bindi stuck on her forehead.

FAKE

Re: Aaba Bin Sheikh

Arabic? Do me a favour. She's latin.

This is a poor attempt at finding an arab novelty market. The name itself is stupid: Aaba? What sort of name is that?

Aaba Bin Sheik translates as 'Aaba son of Sheik'. Made up rubbish. About as convincing as 'Gaya Patel', or any other latin girl with a bindi stuck on her forehead.

FAKE

Is someone a little sensitive?