• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Money, Ideas, and A Treat

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8141817, member: 579739"]The main thing I need/want is other models.

Couldn't that alone be a project?

Perhaps find a location, potential models to hire, come up with ideas/themes for shoots/videos, then pitch that? Or is that too broad?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8141817, member: 579739"]Oh, I had thought of one thing, but it would take a bit of research. Was thinking of pitching a project of doing... merchandise. Harley Spencer merchandise. Particularly, molds and stuff for toys for men. Like replicas of my vag and making them, what are they called, pocket pussies or something like that? Toys for girls too. First, I'd need to figure out how much that would cost, how to do it, and who to go to. Something tells me it'd end up being even more expensive than hiring lots of models to shoot.

It's an interesting idea, but yeah that at least seems like it would expensive. Though I guess asking around doesn't cost anything. I'm sure there's places that will do it, you just have to find out how much and see if that's feasible.

Danielle FTV might be a good source for ideas/help. She runs her own website, too. Good luck with whatever you do. That's not a whole helluva lot of money. If I lived closer, I'd offer up my camera anytime for a shoot. I've got 15 years behind the lens.

Last edited:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Let me crunch some numbers for you. To get $30k you need 300 people to donate $100. 3000 to kick in $10. You are asking people to hand over money with nothing in return. Harley Spencer is not a charity, it is a business. People expect a return on their money. Why would I hand you or anyone a grand and not expect anything back? I could make it a loan or have a cut of the business but you don't want that.

Your camera guy and web dude take half and you get the other half. What is left in the business? Nothing. There has to be a cash flow into the business. Decide between the 3 of you how much of the revenue gets reinvested. 4% needs to go to advertising. That is the standard of any business. At some point you are going to need new equipment and dressings. Put that into your budget. As said before, you are going to have to show your face to people. That will cost you money and has to be saved up in the business piggy bank. Decisions have to be made. If your camera guy or web dude can't come to some compromise the they have to go. After all, this is your business and product.

Let me crunch some numbers for you. To get $30k you need 300 people to donate $100. 3000 to kick in $10. You are asking people to hand over money with nothing in return. Harley Spencer is not a charity, it is a business. People expect a return on their money. Why would I hand you or anyone a grand and not expect anything back?

Well, you would get something out of it. Aside from access to the finished product, she did say she'd offer rewards at various levels of donation to the crowd funding endeavor in response to squallumz:

Will definitely do different prizes for different prices, and I'm glad you made a few suggestions with that. It's good to get some feedback there.

Which is generally how crowd funding works. She just seemed unsure of what she could/should offer and hasn't spelled that out.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Does it have to be on Offbeatr? Since you are creating a new website, You Might as well integrate a page where people can donate. I mean if you start the project on Offbeatr you still need to make promotion to get people to go to that page and vote/donate. So You Might as well lead them to your website. It could be something like a shop. You can donate whatever you want, but if you donate amount x you can get an autographed picture, with amount y you can download a photoset, amount z will get you a mug, I don't know. Point is, does it have to be Offbeatr?

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
You say you play games a lot... Maybe you could have a game donation marathon livestreaming on twitch. Or something that is part of your website, a game. Maybe something where you and fans could play together.

Crazy idea I know, I'm just trying to be creative here...

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
C'mon FreeOnes (yeah you guys at the HQ) do something for one of the most active OCSMs and support her! Why don't you advertise her website on the main site for free or something? :hammer:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
C'mon FreeOnes (yeah you guys at the HQ) do something for one of the most active OCSMs and support her! Why don't you advertise her website on the main site for free or something? :hammer:

The offer is on the front page of the site and at the top of the board pages.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
The offer is on the front page of the site and at the top of the board pages.

No I meant her site. Not just that offer. Help her to get noticed more and become more popular among the FreeOnes surfers that don't use the board. Would be a nice move from FreeOnes.