• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Monaco-Chelsea 2-2 .Monaco qualified

Hi!
That was a very good match with a great tension, Chelsea was very closeto win, but unfortunately, Monaco, thanks to good players like Morientes, get qualified.
Good match, but the end was a little sad cause there was less action...
Batman

@darkman:
I bet in Monaco in finals.

But the most important thing is "futebol"; the only game that give u good vibes.

Batman;)

Gordon Bennet said:
Fuckin' French....

Your anger is probably better served with Gudjohnsen and Gronkjaer for missing piss easy chances, and with Ranieri for leaving a world class striker in Crespo on the bench. Believe me, Crespo would not have missed from 3 yards like Gudjohnsen did.

I just found that decision extraordinary, that Crespo who has the best goal ratio of the Chelsea forwards, despite being hampered with a change of football style, culture, injuries and personal tragedy was to be left on the bench despite his excellent goal record throughout his career at club and international level.

Hasselbaink always moans like a bitch when he is out of the side, and then when he plays does fuck all infront of goal when it matters.

I feel sorry for you as a Chelsea fan to have to watch Gronkjaer week in week out, a man with no legs can do a better job crossing the ball than he can. Even though i've seen him be poor many times, i thought last night really took the piss, how many crosses went miles out of play when he was under no pressure???

Wow, if anyone looks like an athlete who plays football, rather than a footballer who is athletic.....its Gronkjaer.