• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thread.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Re: Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thr

Yeah the RPD is a monsterous gun, the downside is that you need SOH on it (IMO anyway). Also the AugHbar is pretty decent, but i think the RPD is probably the best light machine gun on the game.

fuck slight of hand. I'm in LOVE with scavenger pro!!! Endless claymore's for me. As well as infinite javelin ammo!

Re: Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thr

fuck slight of hand. I'm in LOVE with scavenger pro!!! Endless claymore's for me. As well as infinite javelin ammo!

Oh god. You are becoming the exact type of player I hate. You better continue the camping on my team and not against me ;).

What do you guys think the best pistol is? for me its gotta be the Raffica. Even though its only a 3 round burst, its accuracy and sturdy-ness is outstanding.

What do you guys think the best pistol is? for me its gotta be the Raffica. Even though its only a 3 round burst, its accuracy and sturdy-ness is outstanding.

I havent fired a pistol in that game yet lol......I unlocked the FMJ attachment for the RPD gun. Just when I thought that thing couldnt be more of a madman........:bowdown::ak47::bowdown:

the scar with heartbeat sensor works best for me. i wish it had larger clips. can't count how many times i get nailed while reloading!!!

i am at level 41

Legzman

I`am level 33 :(

Scar H
Stinger

The stinger is nice but it sticks way above your head. So your crouched down behind cover and you think your out of the line of sight but the enemy knows right where you are with that big ass stinger launcher sticking out!

I don't waste my time with pistols. I always have a shot gun or rocket launcher as a secondary weapon.

I'd say, use this class. It's great!

Gun: M4A1, Scar, ACR (doesn't matter, those are just my favorite guns)
Equipment: Tactical Insertion (Chooses where you want to spawn)
Perk 1: One Man Army: Unlock at rank 45 (It allows you to change classes without dying, useful for resupplying ammo, grenades, equipment, etc.)
Perk 2: Any perk works
Perk 3: Any perk works

It's setup. I found it very useful on Highrise, when I got up to the awesome spot on top of the spawn building. Tactical Insertion kept me spawning up there and One Man Army let me never run out of ammo!

Video using this setup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smoove7182954#p/u/7/tdb0nqdyvY4

Same, I love that pistol

Legzman

What is the best light machine gun? From the looks of the stats looks like the AUG. Just as bad ass as the RPD but more accurate? I've only used it a few times and couldn't do shit with it.

im a level 55 first of all a throwing knife is deadly with the riot shield just whip it at em when they go to switch weapons or throw grenades...and tactical insertion works good with one man army u can switch from long range to short range anytime with unlimited ammo

i can do well with a G18 silenced/RDS. on highrise i was able to get 7ks underground in the tunnels. raffica is a great gun though so it's my second auto pistol choice

lvl 67/tar-21/g18
-bling pro
-stopping power pro
-steady aim pro
-Final Stand

What is the best light machine gun? From the looks of the stats looks like the AUG. Just as bad ass as the RPD but more accurate? I've only used it a few times and couldn't do shit with it.

Yeah the AUG & RPD are monsters, but i recently used the MG4 (i think its caled that), just as badass as the others, i picked 1 up in a match and it had 300 rounds!

I got my first Nuke yesterday aswell, on Rust of all levels. Not sure how i done it but i was just running around, killing and not being killed. When i got the Nuke i was so tempted to press right straight away but i thought id try and get a few more kills first. This was on HC HQ. Ended up on 77-15 before i let it out, one of the best games ive had online so far!

Legzman

Been usin the M240 past couple days. Gotta say...I LOVE it! About 50 more kills and I'll unlock FMJ!!!! I keep it basic. Just a grip and use the standard iron sights. That gun is a brute! I've used the acog scope with it for one match and took it back off. But with the iron sights its fuckin sweet! I'll do the scope shit just long enough to get credit for the challenges. I maxed out the M16 last night as well. Penetration kills are a motherfucker when your actually trying mainly for those!

As for nukes...they are far to common. I see it at least once every night.

I wonder what this guy's gamertag is? http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177150 it would be fun to play a few rounds either with him or against him.

On COD4 I really sucked as a sniper, I still do on MW2 but I'm getting lots more kills with sniper rifles than on COD4 where the whole time I played it I only got like 10 kills. This time with the Barret I'm getting lots of headshots, long distance shots using FMJ, Cold Blooded, thermal sight (even gotten lots of other people who are using cold blooded thinking they can sneak up on me), that's what I use on wide open maps like Derailed or wasteland. On closer distance maps like scrapyard, invasion, even afghan, I just use either the RPD with FMJ and holographic sight or a TAR21 with grenade launcher and FMJ, with stopping power perk. Secondary weapon I tend to favor shotguns like the AA12 or striker (i think that's what they called the street sweeper)

I only have the Ak47 left to unlock in the guns dept. No matter how many different guns I try,I always go back to the RPD in the end. Went ahead and finished the challenge for extended mags and I have to say,wow!

This is the best thing since sliced bread and just when I couldnt imagine the RPD getting any better. What a fucking difference it makes to not have to reload, at all. The extended mags hold all 300 bullets in one clip. You can just go around and focus 100% on killing and never have to worry about reloading,ever. This makes an extreme difference, you'd be amazed.

Gotta do it with the RPD though cause that guns stock clips hold mad rounds as it is before the extended clips. The others would work decent too but......

Legzman

I only have the Ak47 left to unlock in the guns dept. No matter how many different guns I try,I always go back to the RPD in the end. Went ahead and finished the challenge for extended mags and I have to say,wow!

This is the best thing since sliced bread and just when I couldnt imagine the RPD getting any better. What a fucking difference it makes to not have to reload, at all. The extended mags hold all 300 bullets in one clip. You can just go around and focus 100% on killing and never have to worry about reloading,ever. This makes an extreme difference, you'd be amazed.

Gotta do it with the RPD though cause that guns stock clips hold mad rounds as it is before the extended clips. The others would work decent too but......

probably the same for the M240. I'll find out whenever I manage to get all my FMJ kills.