• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mmorpg

World of Waracraft here, may end up moving onto The Old Republic MMO when that comes along.

World of Waracraft here, may end up moving onto The Old Republic MMO when that comes along.

Hehe! Got bored of WoW already? Im yet to fully exhaust all end game content of WoW so I'll still stick to it. But i heard some fuzz already about The Old Republic. Now when that'll come out? Curious how that'l play. LoTrO plays like WoW.

Not really bored of WoW, but I'm a rather massive fan of the Knights of the Old Republic games, and I can't really justify paying for two MMOs at a time. No idea when its coming out though.

I play guild wars, I do not like monthly fees for playing games.

cheers mate! tried that one way b4 i got into wow. and it was actually pretty cool. it was in guild wars i first experience "instance" environment. I thought maybe wow wasnt the first one to come up with it but i guess blizzard was able to fully implement its full use in mmorpgs thru wow.

The Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG is going to be made by Bioware (the company that made the first Knights of the Old Republic) and will be set 300 years after the first two Knights of the Old Republic games. 3,000 years before the Star Wars films; how, as we all know, the first Knights of the Old Republic was set 4,000 years before the films.

As for a release date it is unsure. Even if one does come out as it is nowadays don't be so surprised if it is delayed. Especially being a MMORPG. Delays/date push backs seem to be contractual agreements anymore :p

Personally, I am a bit weary about the game. I enjoy the first two. With Bioware doing it, I hope it turns out great! But then again, I am not one for playing online games.

Actually before i started playing WoW i thought most MMORPG's where gay and that i would never play a game like that. Eventually a friend got me hooked with WoW and it changed my opinion about MMORPG's. Still get people saying WTF you played WoW?. Haven't played WoW since the beginning of season 4/WoTLK and i have to say its gives me more free time and now i can actually get some sleep :).

Most people i know that quite the game started to hate it calling it a wast of time etc. Its a wast of time no doubt about it but isn't every game a wast of time?.

At the moment i don't play games cause i don't have the time for it and all the games i have are boring me.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I play Everquest 2

Same here, though I only play a few hours a week. Most of my free time is spent either as a player or DM in actual table top RPGs. I'm such a geek.

sometimes world of warcraft.. but no much
i play more egoshooter games like cod or battlefield
or some really good games ike test drive unlimited, gt5 or gta4 :D^^

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Are there any free MMORPG style games? I kind of like those style of games, but I just don't see myself paying $50 to play them.

Are there any free MMORPG style games? I kind of like those style of games, but I just don't see myself paying $50 to play them.

There are a TON of free to play MMORPGs out there.

Check out: http://mmohub.org/mmorpg/mmorpg/

Lots of MMORPGs to choose from. I recommend check out reviews and feedback on the ones that interest you. Also search Youtube, as usually there are gameplay videos of most free to play MMORPGs there

I've tried alot of the RPG's out there, both payed and free to play. And the difference is huge, those free to play games never match up. They are normally in beta, and therefore will lack content simply because of being incomplete, or just a hobby for someone to run and therefore lacking content because it's not seriously developed.

If you are truly interested in trying an MMORPG, go for WoW - yes it has a monthly fee, but it's not alot for such a high quality game that is being constantly updated with new content.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Be careful of some of the "free" mmo's. There are quite a few out there that are free to start or a basic account is free, but to get decent upgrades or go certain places you need to pay or make a "donation."

Most subscription based MMOs have a 2 week free trial so download them and play to see how you like it. I know it's a pita having to buy the game and then pay to play but I know for a fact with Everquest and Everquest 2 if you buy the latest expansion you get everything for like $29 or some such. I believe WOW does the same.