• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

h1h

Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpollo41
EDIT

great link with some exclusive pics ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else find her muscular arms just a tad TOO muscular? This is just a personal aesthetics thing for me. If a girl has TONED muscles in her arms, fine. But if it looks like she's ready for a weightlifting contest in her weight class, then it's a bit too much for me. Just one tiny complaint...

Anyway, I see on her website she has both Penthouse AND Aziani.com photoshoots scheduled - HOORAY!!! Those sound very promising.

My god, her tits and ass are fantastic. Would like to see more of her pussy now...

Does anyone else find her muscular arms just a tad TOO muscular?

HELL NO. I find triceps on a woman VERY sexy. Too many women dont have nice enough arms, just like too many man dont have nice enough legs. If she had bulky shoulders I could see your problem, but I love her arms.

Anyway, about the site, Im disappointed. I was expecting some hardcore stuff because of those scenes she did on ifreinds. I think Ill wait to join.

Ok, forget my last post. I took a closer look at the preview for the site, and it IS hardcore - atleast for solo and g/g. That review doesnt do the site justice at all. It must have been done before the new site came out. Im tempted to join now.