Mistakes in Porn

Porn aren't movies with a very high niveau or story line. They are just there to pleasure the watcher and they will probably never win an oscar. So it doesn't matter if they have small mistakes. But I have thought that we can here collect mistakes in porn movies.

Here I have a scene with Tracy Trixxx. At the right side above the white rectangle you can see the film crew. Perhaps you can find other mistakes.
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
That scene where Madison Ivy ********** from *******, and until the guy managed to **** her his face betrayed his fear of "oh fuck, I've ****** her." That was a mistake. Nearly a huge one.
 
What about something like this? Maybe more behind the scenes style mistakes:

Premium Link Upgrade

Many of those scenes were probably cut out from final version thought...

Hahaha love that ****!

- - - Updated - - -

That scene where Madison Ivy ********** from *******, and until the guy managed to **** her his face betrayed his fear of "oh fuck, I've ****** her." That was a mistake. Nearly a huge one.

wtf......
 
i remember seeing a bangbros video with brandy talore and a cat walked through the background, someone fucked up during the editing

in smantha 38g's first hardcore video for big naturals, someone walks right in front of the camera, again the editing dept. failed here
 
Anything featuring Richard Nailder...

Guy needs to learn about how to use light!

And get a proper camera!









I´m still waiting for you, this sock is getting crusty.
 
Back
Top