• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thanks Ban, Doc and FB, for all your posts to keep me warm. You have no idea how lovely it is to login from my chalet in the alps and see that my friends are thinking about me.

i promise you, Miss, i will continue to think about you. perhaps about you coming in from the cold and me helping you out of all those clothes and perhaps into a nice hot bath

Thanks Ban, Doc and FB, for all your posts to keep me warm. You have no idea how lovely it is to login from my chalet in the alps and see that my friends are thinking about me.

I will try and get some pics tomorrow but it it is minus 15 plus wind-chill and I have to be careful that they don't drop off.

If anyone gets a chance, RT and re blog etc the youtube video. It has gone down rather well so far.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

We always try our best to keep you warm my dear :flame::surprise::boobies:Mmmmm and speaking of going down rather well :yesyes: ....

#MayhemMondayMotorboatMmmmm :drool1::drool1:

017dhzD.jpg

Going down and keeping us warm too :yesyes:
108fbRg.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
We always try our best to keep you warm my dear :flame::surprise::boobies:Mmmmm and speaking of going down rather well :yesyes: ....

#MayhemMondayMotorboatMmmmm :drool1::drool1:

017dhzD.jpg

Going down and keeping us warm too :yesyes:
108fbRg.jpg

Wow she looks good in that spiderweb minidress :yesyes: :rubbel: I'm caught in her web and she do whatever she wants :spider:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I'm going on a ski-holiday next february.

The two differences with Miss Hybrid skiing or me:
1. She is prettier then me;
2. I'm skiing on one leg.

Thanks for the pics Miss Hybrid :bowdown:

Thank you Eric. I can't ski on two!.

It is bitter cold here today...risking my nipples!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Ok, I do have other Scottish ancestors that were Strafgard Britons in the lowlands as well

The Romans built a wall to keep them in / out

ban-one

Works for panties
You better just stay in today and let me cum warm up your boobies and nipples Miss Hybrid !! :flame::boobsqueez::rubbel::yesyes:

#ToastyTittyTuesday :drool1:

CZEGGwJU0AAEXEr.jpg:large

Let me add another hot coating to that to keep those puppies warm :rubbel:

And of course, if there's anywhere else needing attention, Miss, don't hesitate to ask :)

#WarmWaxWetWednesday:drool1::boobies:

Hope you're great time on your trip this week and staying nice and WARM my dear :yesyes: :flame::boobsqueez::flame:

104tnVh.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
#WarmWaxWetWednesday:drool1::boobies:

Hope you're great time on your trip this week and staying nice and WARM my dear :yesyes: :flame::boobsqueez::flame:

104tnVh.jpg

:rubbel:

ban-one

Works for panties