• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
One more stuffing this monday moaning…
Should be able to stuff again one last time tomorrow moaning!
OMG, please, can we make it this time? From Last to First in 5 years?!

My night's thrusting has been done. Looks like there are just over 25 hours to vote as of this post. I'll be voting at around the same time tomorrow.

Team Tart has been kicking arse...let's continue to do so! Miss Hybrid shall be Miss FreeOnes 2014!

I just THRUSTED my vote into Miss Hybrid's tight box early today and I'll be back here tomorrow
morning between 12AM - 2AM EST also to place my MOST IMPORTANT VOTE of the Final Round because
those 2 extra hours of voting could be the difference between Miss Hybrid cumming in 1st place or not !!
Anyway, I sure hope that if you're able you'll do the same for Miss Hybrid because as you can see
she's hanging on strong but she still needs one last MASSIVE THRUST from ALL her loyal Team Tart
members tomorrow also to hopefully make her "Last to First" dream cum true !! After ALL her hard work
and Team Tart's loyal dedication over the past month I know certainly don't want to let her down now !!

GO TEAM TART ... IN THRUST WE TRUST TO THE VERY END
especially those last 2 critical HOURS tomorrow too, OK !!!!
:thumbsup:

Workout005.jpg

Also, all of Riccardo's fantastic artwork has been POINT ON as always and I'd like tip my hat to him also !! :hatsoff:
MsHybridx28.jpg

GO TEAM TART ... WE CAN DO THIS FOR OUR QUEEN TART !! :hybrid:

MsHybrid44.jpg

*Looks around for the cake*

I was told there would be cake!! :crying:

*leaves the room in a huff!!*

:tongue:

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
And my vote has been roughly rammed into the box!

GO TEAM TART ... IN THRUST WE TRUST TO THE VERY END
especially those last 2 critical HOURS tomorrow too, OK !!!!

Duty calls one more time in 22 hours ...

Be there ! :nanner:

'been stuffing your box for the last time. Hope it's gonna be enough, hope we've made it. Alea jacta est. Inch Allah...