• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Don't forget the phone you are charging and your beautiful Smile :)

I love the pin you are wearing on your blouse and that you have the FO page up on you laptop :thumbsup:

Have a great day Miss!

Thank you everyone for the votes. I will thank you personally later but I am about to dash out to my meeting at Xbiz

I have my full "Vote for me"
check.gif
kit with me.
mememe.gif

Flyers, pin badges, beer mats, cocktail sticks, T shirts, Rickys vote stuffing box's, have I missed anything?

tumblr_ncgsr9WZtY1r429x4o1_1280.jpg

Miss Hybrid

Nice.... Ehhhh.... Eyes.:drool2:

I have a good feeling about it.

You are gorgeous! Voted ....

Thank you everyone for the votes. I will thank you personally later but I am about to dash out to my meeting at Xbiz

check.gif
kit with me.
mememe.gif

Flyers, pin badges, beer mats, cocktail sticks, T shirts, Rickys vote stuffing box's, have I missed anything?

tumblr_ncgsr9WZtY1r429x4o2_1280.jpg

Miss Hybrid

Have You Missed anything? Well let's see. Toothbrush, make-up bag, list of dietary requirements, trombone.... I could go on.

Just voted for you babe

check.gif
kit with me.
mememe.gif

tumblr_ncgsr9WZtY1r429x4o2_1280.jpg

Miss Hybrid

I know it's a hotel room and you're definitely having a party soon due to all the Yellow Tail Chard, unchilled. Get those chilled and make sure you have a white Burgundy ready for you.

check.gif
kit with me.
mememe.gif

Miss Hybrid

Perfect FreeOnes cleavage!… But I know what's missing, Miss: don't see any Chablis here!
So you're cheating on a french wine with a non-chilled australian Yellow Tail Chardonnay! ;)

Anyway, I gave you one more vote this moaning… though

Just thrust in another vote for the lovely Miss Hybrid. I'm also seeing her name mentioned frequently in the FreeOnes Talk thread pertaining to this final round. Team Tart is getting it done, but cannot rest!

Just finished my nightly stuffing of your hot box, Miss H. It's the last thing I do before I go to bed. As for the first thing I do when I get up, well you are involved in that too...:)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Good Moaning TTP and friends. Thank you for the flood of votes!

I went to a rather nice party last night and met these two lovely girls. When I walked in on them, they just carried on kissing.

tumblr_nch2rw7Kzm1r429x4o1_500.jpg

I am afraid I have to tell you that I did not behave very well, as the pictures coming later will show. Also, I seem to remember some kissing and fondling with another big boobed party goer as a flash gun or two fired.

Team Tart Phoenix Commander With A Hangover