• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
One more morning thriust before going to bed.
I hope you have a great trip and come back soon to win Miss Freeones.

Morning stuffing done!
108qptT_edited-11.jpg

Best way to start the day ? Stuffing Miss Hybrid's box, off course

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
:boobies:
I wonder if she gets through Airport Security faster this way or do they still insist on doing a pat down? Ha !! :yesyes:
:drool1:

Hmmmmm ... I would err on the side of caution and go for the pat down ...

You can't be too careful with the metal detectors going off all over the airport !!

:drool:

GO TEAM TART !! IN THRUST WE TRUST !!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Well that was rather interesting.

I went through the hoop thing and it flashed red. The girl on security patted me down and then got her metal detector out. Next we went to the private room where I was how, how can I say, touched up, or groped. I will tell more later.

Well done with the voting. I hope dayshift will keep banging them in for me! I will be taking my camera with me today.

Later I will do my replies, when I have a beer in hand!

Miss TTPC in Amsterdam

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
050tCQj_edited-1.jpg

I had a lovely night out in Amsterdam, after a short visit to Rotterdam, when I got on the wrong train.

Thank you to the airport security, who insisted on seeing why I bleeped at the metal detector. They say they will all get FreeOnes accounts and vote every day!

Also, hi to the nice policeman from last night, please make sure the whole station remembers to vote everyday.

Keep it up for the girls!

Miss Hybrid

More votes needed so please don't be shy!

I went through the hoop thing and it flashed red. The girl on security patted me down and then got her metal detector out. Next we went to the private room where I was how, how can I say, touched up, or groped. I will tell more later.

Quite unrelated to the above, I have just applied for one of those jobs !

I just hope they can get me trained and ready for Miss H's return from Amsterdam !

Aside from all that, I have voted in the appropriate manner once again ...

Today, tomorrow, and for evermore .

Well done with the voting. I hope dayshift will keep banging them in for me! I will be taking my camera with me today.

Later I will do my replies, when I have a beer in hand!

Miss TTPC in Amsterdam

When I'm not a DJ anymore, I want to be security officer at the Amsterdam airport.
Signed : "a beer" :beer:

Well I just THRUSTED another vote into Miss Hybrid's TIGHT BOX today as usual !! :thumbsup:
Glad to hear you arrived safely in Amsterdam after that groping at the airport !! Ha !!:D
I knew they couldn't resist patting you down my dear !! :bowdown::boobies:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do on your Amsterdam Tour because your
Euro Tour last year was alot fun to see with all the different pics and videos you posted then !! :
Here's to some beers later on and Cheers !!! :hybrid: :glugglug:
GO TEAM TART !!! IN THRUST WE TRUST !!

Vote001.jpg